Chapter 18: M/V shooting day 2

Idk if I already made a special font thingy for the different languages for this book yet but if I made one for Korean (which I hope I didn't) I'm probably changing it-

"Bold" = Korean

Naomi POV:

Today was the day that I'd be shooting my solo scenes along with Kaylee. We got to the set after getting ready at about 9:50 AM and I was in a dance studio set. They honestly kind of threw me into the set and was like, "here! do a freestyle to your second part" and I just did as they said. 

I soon spotted a camera again, "oh here's the camera- hii!"
"Naomi what in the youniverse??" my manager behind the camera told me.
"Did you just make a pun out of our song.." the manager just laughed.
"You're back to shooting in 3 minutes, I'm pretty sure you're going to be acting though"
"Acting?!? I should've done acting school when I had the chance-"
"You'll be fine, you got this!" 

It took me a few tries to get it but in the end it worked out. As I went to grab some water to drink, my manager came up to me with a camera and started interviewing me.
"Naomi, there's a few more shots to film how are you feeling?"
"I think it'll turn out good, I mean I did just film all my hard solo shots and I think we're doing good with the choreo"
"What do you mean I think..?" my manager asked.
"That's not something I know", I said and shrugged. "However, I think Lee Know must know!", my manager laughed at what I said.
"We are keeping this part in no matter what!" my manager said behind the camera making it my turn to laugh.

I finished shooting the rest of my shots just in time to go watch Kaylee do the last of her solo scenes.

"Kaylee hwaiting!" I shouted at her as she walked back to the set.
"hm??" that was all I got back from her before she began shooting.

Once she was done I grabbed Kaylee and we left to change into our next outfits. She was dressed in a light blue shirt and long pants while on the other hand I was dressed in a light yellow crop top with a cutout yellow hoodie and long yellow pants. We both wore white sneakers, matching with the other girls. Before we went to do our hair and makeup again we went to go meet up with the other girls for lunch.   

OUTFIT INSPO:

"What did you order?"
"Spaghetti hopefully..I dunno" I laughed before I asked,
"What do you mean you don't know-"
I was then cut off by Kaylee, "What did you order??"
"A pasta salad?"
"oh."
"Why, is that not good?" I asked Kaylee.
"No, it's just you don't seem to be the type of person to order that."
"Oh my gosh, did Savanna or Kendall tell you what happened over here?"
"No, what happened??"
"Savanna said something about being ready for food and then I turned it into Ready for the World but instead Ready for the Food-"
"Wait oh my god, that's so funny! You're kidding, right?"
"I'm notttt"

After we ate we all went to go finish our hair, makeup and accessories before we started to stretch since we would be doing about 3 hours of dancing today. KG came over with the camera to Lexi, Kendall and I saying, "Lexi the viewers want to see you and Naomi!".
"Purple potato chips" Lexi said.
"Woah, what is that? A beet..chip?" KG asked.
"KG..oh my gosh" I said before internally face-palming.
"Ay, bro" Lexi seemed so dissappointed.
"No, wait, wait, wait. That actually looks so good, what is it?"
"You have selective hearing because I just said purple potato chip." Lexi looked at her so deadass while saying so, making me just laugh.
"But why is it purple??" KG tried to cover up her tracks.
"Sweet potato."
"Oh."

When we got to the set and I saw how large it was I asked, "Isn't this bigger than the A2K stages we performed on??"
"Not A2K~" Lexi, Camila and Savanna said sighing while walking up the stairs to the stage. 
Suddenly Camila started chasing Lexi around trying to hug her while Savanna, KG and I just stood there unsure of what to do. Then Kendall came up the stairs while Camila and Savanna went back down. When Kendall got here we spontaneously decided to start stretching...yet again. Then suddenly Savanna and Camila joined us again. Minutes later Kaylee's hair and makeup was finally fixed and finished and she joined us on stage before we began to do our final rehearsal before we began shooting.

As we monitored our first take of the ending Savanna suddenly asked, "Why do I look so much taller-"
"Because you do.."
Shortly after we were monitoring another one of our many takes and we realized we weren't centered and we weren't completely synced up.

When we took a break Kaylee and I ended up doing a Korean lesson with the girls. It was funny because we were using the fan/air conditioner thing to cool down and we ended up giving a Korean lesson on temperatures.

After many other takes we got our second break and Camila suddenly said, "We need this every single filming", tapping on the air conditioner thing.
"Yeah, we really do", Savanna and I said at the same time before laughing.
"This is like...We should name it. What's it's name?" Camila asked.
"We should name it"
"Wait, let's think. Wait you know what, it looks like a snail." Savanna said.
"Huh?" Kaylee questioned.
"What?" Camila questioned as well.
"Oh like the eyes of the snail?" I asked.
"Mr.Snail?" Camila suggested.
"His name is Gary!" Savanna suddenly said.
"Gary!!" Kaylee and I said together in perfect harmony before we laughed our butts off.
"We named this guy Gary!" we told the other members.
"Hey Gary!" Lexi said. 

We began monitoring again before our manager said in Korean, "We turned Gary off". Kaylee, Savanna and I gasped at what she said. Before they turned it back on for a few minutes since we were called back onto the stage set to finish.

"Okay, cut!" the director said.
"Oh what, we're done??" We all said looking at each other confused.
"I guess so-"

"Bye bye viewers!~" I said to the camera filming us before it was turned off and we went home.

Author's note

This chapter is 1085 words long...I'm so sorry for how long it's taking me to write these m/v behind the scenes T_T.  It's so hard to add Naomi in, so she's kinda like everywhere-

Anyways, VCHA OFFICIAL DEBUT KINDA SOON!! The debut date is January 26, 2024, mark your calendars!! Thank you guys so much for the support on this book, it's crazy!

- ArinTheAntiRomantic <3