Anxious

Probably going to be a little short

I meant to say this earlier but it's a female reader

Y/n was working at her bakery, talking to her customer before they said thanks and walked away.

Nobody was in line now so y/n was just looking around before she spotted a group of 5 people.

One of them (John dory) pushed another towards my shop (clay)

Clay dusted himself off while glaring at all of them as he walked towards y/n's bakery.

Each step forward he seemed to get nervous as he stared at the ground infront of him.

It was only when he was right infront of you he looked up and froze. God was she prettier up close

He didn't want to be in silence for too long so he began to stumble over his words.

"I-uh." He forgot why he came up here before you spoke.

"What do you want to order?" Y/n smiled at him. His face heated up before he pointed at something on the menu

"My brother wants one of those." He hadn't noticed you've been staring at him until he looked back up.

"You seem really familiar." Clay's nervouse smile dropped a little bit. Hopefully you didn't remember him from when he was younger.

(This is after the reunite. I think they got back together in the end of the movie so)

"Aren't you from brozone?" Y/n asked.

"Well-uh yeah." He responded

"My friend can't stop talking about you guys. Clay, right?" She laughed a little

"Um yeah."

"Anyways I'll get your order." She turned around and walked away somewhere

He let out a breath as he blushed profusely. Clay looked back at his brothers which weren't there anymore and were instead behind a bush that was right beside the bakery.

He was just like why🧍

When you got back and handed him what he ordered. In the corner of his eye he could see his brothers slowly retreating.

You caught them and watched as they were army crawling away.

"Anyways, uh-I here" Clay handed you the money

"Thank you." You took it

"B-bye." He quickly walked away scolding himself

Little did he know you wrote your number, along with his name on the napkin and he only knows when his brother's tell him.