Jealousy

Requested by
Way_Too_Confused

Thanks for requesting!

Sorry if it seems short

R/n (random name)

Y/n's pov:

Me and Clay were walking around. We soon stopped to sit down on the ground beside a pond/lake.

We sat in a comfortable silence for a few seconds before i moved closer to him to rest my head on his shoulder.

He grabbed my hand with his and interlocked them.

I moved to look at him, leaning close to his face. His hand, that was not interlocked with mine, made its way to hold my face, as if it was the most special thing to him, as if it were made of glass.

Before I could connect our lips I heard my name being called loudly. I got a little startled and moved away from clay slightly.

Clays face changed soft and loving to annoyed and disappointed in the matter of seconds.

I stood up to look at the people who called me who were now only about 3 feet from me.

"Hey, do I know you?" I asked, confused.

"You don't remember us, from school? Before we all got split up."  My mind clicked.

"Oh! Yes I do remember all of you, hi! How have you been?" I asked them all, 2 of my best friends and another friend who I used to date, didn't last long.

Clays pov:

Who does this guy think he is? Why is he staring at y/n like that.

Y/n asked them how they have been doing and they all say they've been fine.

"What about you, y/n?" The boy asked with a blush. Why did he say it like that?

"Dude, she's over you. Besides, she already has a new boyfriend." One of the girls pointed at me.

"How long have you guys been together?" The other girl asked.

"Almost 3 years, we're getting married next month!" Y/n smiled, jumping excitedly as she held her hand out to show the ring i got her

The other girls screamed and shouted congratulations to her.

"We better get going! We'll see you around!" The three of them left.

I glared at that guy's back before I turned to y/n my gaze softening.

"Are you okay?" Y/n asked me.

"Yeah."

"Are you jealous?" She laughed

"No, I was just a little annoyed when they interrupted us." I looked to the side.

"I'll make it up to you, then." She gave me a kiss that was tooken away from me earlier

Her arms wrapped around my neck as I held her waist before she moved away. I heard something fall and looked down to see the ring

I looked back up at her and smiled, she knows what she's doing.

I picked the ring up and was on one knee. I gently took her hand to slide ring onto her ring finger.