Period

May be short:

Y/n's pov:

I opened my eyes as I laid on my back, clay with his arm wrapped around me with his head on my shoulder.

I felt the bed wet below me. Please don't be what I think it is. There was no other think It could be.

"Hey... clay." I whispered, nothing. I sighed

"Clay." I said a little bit louder and shaked him lightly.

"Hm?"

"I think I need to get up. And change the sheets." I told him.

"What? Why?" He asked not wanting to let go.

"I think I'm on my period." I said

"Oh. I can change them." He told me as he let go of me tiredly.

I got up and went to the bathroom after getting new clothes. After I was done with everything I went back to the bedroom.

Clay must've went back to sleep after he changed the sheets.

I layed back down and clay scooted closer to me and clinged to me.

My stomach started to cramp. I shifted uncomfortably

"Are you okay?" Clay asked

"Yeah. My stomach just hurts." I replied

He layed his head down on my stomach which actually made it feel better. I soon fell asleep.

The next time I woke up clay wasn't with me. I looked at the time and saw he already went to work.

When he comes back:

No one's pov:

Clay soon got home unlocking the door and going into the bedroom to find y/n sleeping.

He went to sit down on the bed and grabbed one of his books and started reading.

Y/n soon woke up and moved closer to him and closed her eyes, her head on his shoulder.

He soon started to read aloud to her as he played with her hair until he grew tired and held her as he went to sleep too.