Deaf

Requested by:
Kumesha4

Thanks for requesting!

Clay x deaf! Reader

No one's pov:

Clay walked around a library, seeming the need to get away from the crowded bunker. This library was at vaycay Island.

Clay spotted someone trying to reach a book from a seemingly high place.

He walked over to help and grabbed the book from above her reaching hand.

She jumped. Obviously not hearing him from behind her since she's deaf.

He looked down at her, concerned to see her panic state.

"Are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you." He spoke unknowingly.

She was able to read lips a little so she could understand what he was saying mainly.

After standing awkwardly staring at eachother, y/n snapped out of it and reached into her bag, grabbing a notebook and pencil.

"Hi, I can't hear you because I'm deaf. Sorry. I learned to lip read a little bit though." She wrote down and showed him. He nodded in understanding.

"Don't apologize, it's okay." He told her

Y/n nodded with a smile, not being able to help how excited she was about someone coming over to talk to her, he was pretty cute too.

He was probably going to leave in a second though she thought before he started to speak again.

"So do you also speak sign language?" He asked, striking a conversation, making her eyes light up.

He smiled down at her, thinking how she was adorable with her eyes shining as she wrote down on her notebook excitedly

"Yes :) do you know any signs? It's totally fine if you don't" She wrote and flipped the notebook around for him to read.

"Umm, not that I can remember. I feel like I might have learned something..." He frowned.

She nodded with a smile signaling that it was alright.

"I think this means 'hello', right?" He signed the word.

She gave him a big smile and nodded, clapping lightly, not knowing how loud it was.

His heart nearly skipped a beat. Looking away from her smiling like a idiot

"So what's your name? Mine is clay." He asked.

She wrote her name and showed it to him. He nodded his head with a blush

"So, would you like to... I don't know- maybe go out somewhere tonight...?" He asked, his heart beat speeding up. Awaiting her answer.

Her eyes widened in shock, she hopes she read that right. A blush covering her face.

"Like a date?" She wrote and showed it to him. He swallowed nervously.

"Yeah- only if you want to!"

She nodded excitedly smiling at him as he breathed out a sigh of relief

I hope I didn't do anything wrong, if so please tell me.

Clay x reader oneshots trolls (tbt)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें