Pain

Another day at the Hydra Compound, another day of... pain. Pain, pain, never ending pain.

"Test 16! It's time!"

Uugh I hate those words. And I hate that man. I hate everyone here.

"But I-"

"NO TALKING BACK AND DO AS I SAY! YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!"

"Not today! PLEASE!"

The guards came in and started to beat me with their batons. Not that it's anything I'm not used to, it's always like every time my wounds start to close up and heal, they get sliced open, again. My skin is all covered in bruises and dried blood.

"OKAY!"

The 2 closest guards picked me up and dragged me to the room I hate. The room I despise. They threw me on the table and applied the restraints.

"Please, no!"

I have to go through this every day. I am not afraid to speak my mind.

The doctor walked in the room.

"Hello Test 16! Are you ready for your next mission?"

"I'm ready for you to die!" I snapped back

"Oh please, just make this easier on me and yourself. You have accomplished many wonderful missions! Now, because you clearly need a wake up call... guards?

"YES SIR!" They yelled

They all started beating me. My body has become so weak it hurts to take a single breath. One punched me right in the jaw and must have broken a few ribs. My head was spinning and my ears were ringing. Pain.

Happy now, Test 16? Now lets continue our mission. It appears we need to wipe her again."

They placed a rubber thing in my mouth and I know exactly what they are doing. I started to break free, but all the restraints held me in place. Cold metal things were placed on my head.

"NOOOO!! STOP IT YOU MORONS! LEAVE ME ALONE AND KILL YOURSELVES!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as a long 3 or 4 inch needle was pushed into my shoulder. I felt electricity shooting into my brain, as everything went dark.