OUCH

I really would rather die than get my perfectly good arms and legs amputated. I mean, that honestly sounds REALLY painful. My legs and arms may not be perfect, because they are covered in bruises and cuts. Also compared to everyone here, I am stick skinny. I am fed 2 very small meals on a good day, which is normally a hard bread roll and a disgusting sandwich. Ugh, I really need to escape, but I know that's impossible. I guess my only option is to pray it doesn't happen. I'm really in shock. I can't exactly remember everything that happened, but all I know is that I must have killed, healed, and fell unconscious. Man, have you ever broken ribs before? It really hurts. My ribcage is probably really deformed after all this torment.

Suddenly, the door busted opened.

"Ready, Test 16?" Someone said

Ok, here's the thing. My real name is NOT Test 16. I know it is not, I just can't remember my actual one.

"Are you ready?" I said

I got up and limped across the room to face the soldiers.

"For wha-" He smirked right before I kicked him in the face.

"OUCH!" We both said

Tbh, I think that hurt my ribs more than it hurt his face.

He held his face for a moment, and looked at the other soldiers. They jerked me and dragged me across the hallway by my legs. It caused my small, short, torn up dress to all scrunch up to my face. How humiliating.

They slammed open a door to a room with weapons. They put chains around my hands. I looked at the ceiling and noticed a hook. They then lifted me up and hung me by my hands, to where my feet couldn't reach the ground. I felt the blood run through them because it was extremely uncomfortable.

"This is what you get ya little wimp!" The soldier said

He punched me in the face, very hard. It hurt, but I tried not to cry and show it.

"Is that the best you can do?!" I said, but instantly regretted it

All 5 of the men were beating me, my body was a human punching bag. One was using a baseball bat. Everything became blurry and my head was spinning. Ooooooouch, Lord save me please!

They all the sudden stopped, when the one I kicked pulled out a very sharp knife.

"I heard you were gonna lose your limbs tonight, so why not lose a few now?" He said

"NO!! YOU WOULDN'T!" I panicked

They laughed, and right before he swung his arm around in attempt to slice off my arm, something stopped him.