Am I Dreaming?

He was hit by something, and he fell to his feet, and laid there unconscious. All of the soldiers did. What was that? Am I dead? Hallucinating?

2 men ran into the room and came to me. Who are they? One is wearing a spangley suit and looks super buff, and the other is wearing metal.

"Are you okay?" The spangley man said

"Could- could be better. Who are you?" I said while trying to ignore the pain while breathing

"We are Avengers. We are here to save you." The metal man said

What?! Is this a trick?! Who a they?!

"Avengers?"

"Yes. Now, we will explain later. We assume you were taken and captured, and we can get you out of here. Trust us." The spangley man said

We heard soldiers running through the hallway, and a loud alarm was going off. The guy with the metal suit freed me of my chains and caught me. He placed me on my feet and I instantly fell to the ground.

'' OOOUCH!!!" I screamed

"Oh, sorry about that." He said

"Hey Capsicle, you take the kid I'll go get the flash drive." The metal guy said.

"Okay, meet you in the jet." Capsicle said (at least that's what I think his name is)

Capsicle carried me through the hallway, bridal style. To be honest, I was in so much pain. He kept throwing his shield and hitting all the soldiers with it when they tried to shoot at us.

I took in a really sharp breath when he jumped.

"I'm sorry kid, are you gonna be ok?"

"Mmh" I said in pain

"How old are you?" He asked

I couldn't answer, I wasn't even sure, I lost count. I wanted to talk, but my body wasn't functioning.

My eyes started to shut.

"No! Please stay with me! Don't go! You can do this! You'll be alright, kid!"

He pushed a button on his ear and started talking.

"I've got a child with me, no older than 10. I'm bringing her in. Her breathing is starting to fade, she'll need medical assistance."

He put a hand on my cheek.

"Everything is going to be okay, I've got you."

Once again, everything went black.