Taken

"We need to hurry!" Peter told me.

We were running through hallways trying to get there, but I remembered my suit. I really want to get it. Just in case.

I stopped running, and turned in the opposite direction.

"What are you doing?"

"Getting my suit! I'll meet you there!"

"I'm coming with you!" Peter said

I am actually glad he came, because my suit was locked in there.

Peter quickly hacked into it and had it opened within 30 seconds.

"Wow! Your suit is really cool!"

"Thanks!"

I quickly put it on over my shirt and leggings, and it felt so cool.

"We really need to hurry, whatever or whoever caused the glass to shatter could be really close. Lets run!"

We started to back out into the hallway, when we were stopped by a soldier. A soldier from Hydra. Peter jumped in front of me. There were 3 more behind him. I suddenly felt dizzy and wanted to hide, but we were cornered. There was nowhere to run.

The first soldier laughed.

"Nowhere to hide, childreeen!"

Peter suddenly disappeared. I can't believe this.

He held out some type of gun to my face.

"Stop it!" I yelled

"You're comin' home, Test 16!"

Suddenly, some type of spider person swung right in front of me from out of nowhere.

"She's not going anywhere! And give me that!" He said, as he grabbed his gun from hand with his web.

The other 2 called from backup, and got out their guns, which were immediately swept up by the spider guy's webs. Then they started fighting them, and had them webbed to the floor in no time.

He got face to face with me.

"You have to hide." He said in a deep voice.

"Where is Peter? And who are you? Wait- are you Peter?"

"No, I mean NO!" He said, changing his voice from squeaky to deep again.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

"I'm Spider-Man. And you really need to hide."

He grabbed my wrist and pulled me through the hallway.

"In here!"

We entered the security room, which had a super thick metal door.

"I know your Peter. How else would you know this is the security room? Also, Peter would never leave me and run away."

"Uhhh, fine. But you can't tell. Ever. Promise me."

He pulled off his mask.

I wasn't too shocked, I mean, his squeaky voice really gave it away.

"I do! I promise!"

We were sitting in silence in that quiet cold bunker, but things got too quiet. And Peter must have noticed it too, because he suddenly stood up.

"Oh no, oh no, it's a bomb, a small but dangerous... bomb! BOMB! NOO!"

Peter jumped over me and tried to make sure his body completely covered mine.

The sound of the explosion was loud.

It was bright.

I blacked out for a minute, and woke up with pain all over my body, and smoke filling the room.

We were stuck under cement.

Soldiers were searching for me with flashlights, I could see them.

I was too shocked to cry. Where are the Avengers?

Peter put his hand under my chin.

"We- will- be- okay."

He was scared too, but he was trying to comfort me.

"No, there's- there's no way. They'll get me. Maybe you too. This whole mess is all my fault." I told him

Suddenly the flashlight reached our faces. I guess this is where we give up.

"If they try to take you away, I promise I will never, ever, stop fighting for you. I mean, who else am I supposed to watch Star-Wars or play lightsabers with?"

I smiled.

"Thank you Peter. You are my best friend. I love- yes, I love you."

He blushed.

"I love you t-"

He was cut off by the cement being cleared from around us and we were lifted up.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!"

I was kicking, and Peter was fighting the man. Nothing was working, he was unaffected by any punches. But this man didn't look like he was from Hydra. It was so dark, and all I could see was glowing green eyes.

"Hello, children. Don't fear, I'm here to rescue you."

Peter grabbed my hand.

"Who are you?" He yelled

"I am Loki, of Asgard. You are coming with meeee."

We had no time to run away, for he was very powerful. I could feel it.

His grin was big and mischieveous.

He wrapped his arms around us, yelled something, and we suddenly were flying through darkness.