4 ; 𝙃𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙩

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Third Person P.O.V ࿐ྂ

When they both arrived at the hospital. Jimin carefully takes yoongi out of the car. He is hugging him by the side, he holds an umbrella on his other hand.

They enter the hospital, Jimin quickly informs the status of Yoongi's health. His injury on the shoulder. His left shoulder.

"Doctor. He is the patients, he has an injury on his left shoulder." Jimin pointed at yoongi who was sitting in the waiting area.

"Please kindly go to my room on the 205 3rd floor sir." The doctor speaks calmly as he walks away because he is talking to another doctor about another patient.

Jimin just sighed and wanted to punch that doctor. Just how dare he not notice them completely? Yoongi needs help asap. But that doctor just walked away and just told his room number.

"Let's go, we're going to another hospital." Jimin said in a pissed off voice as he commanded yoongi to stand up.

"We can just wait here... or go to that room." Yoongi disagrees and groans loudly again from the pain of his left shoulder.

"Aishhh.. this hospital sucks, can't you see? They just walk away!" Jimin argues as he defends his words.

"Don't be immature. Let's just go there and calm down what the hell." Yoongi scolds but Jimin just sighs and ignores him but follows him anyways.

-

When they arrived at the 3rd floor room 205, they knocked at the door and soon it was open and they were greeted by a nurse.

"Where's the doctor?" Jimin asked in a serious voice.

"Right there sir" the nurse smiled as jimin just nodded his head and took yoongi's arm and they went inside.

"Yes what can I do for you?" The doctor asked as he straightened his back and looked at both males.

"He has a broken shoulder I guess. Can you fix it?" Jimin asked and made yoongi sit in the chair in front of the doctor's table.

"Woah woah, relax sir. First we need to know what happened." The doctor chuckles as he can see that Jimin is just like a concerned husband.

"First I have an accident.-"

Before Jimin can explain yoongi cut him off.

"He accidentally hit me with his motorcycle. Then I fell on the ground and hit my left shoulder very hand on the ground. Did you get it?" Yoongi speaks in a cold tone as he glances empty at the doctor.

The doctor nodded his head as he then wrote on the whole blank paper and hummed in response to the yoongi explanation.

"First. We need to do an examination for your shoulder so we can see what happened. Is there some kind of pain?" The doctor asked again.

"Yeah, I can't lift my shoulder fully or sometimes I can't move it ." Yoongi explained and Jimin listened. Feeling a bit guilty.

"Alright. I see the problem now. Tomorrow at 2:00 pm please come here again. So we can do your examination on the left shoulder and check for any more damage or any injuries." The doctor informed me seriously as yoongi just nodded in response.

"Just do whatever it takes to treat him." Jimin just replied and crossed his arms over his shoulder.

"Alright sir. Anyways for the check up. It's $30 dollar. " the doctor announced the price and yoongi widened his eyes. It's quite a bit expensive.

"$30 dollar? Just for that? You just ask me questions dude." Yoongi snickered and he stood up but Jimin just brushed it off.

"Just let it be. I pay for your bills anyways." Jimin said and smirk to tease yoongi.

Yoongi just stared at him annoyed and sighed.

"Whatever you say. Jerk- ass." Yoongi replied as he just shrugged and left the room.

Then soon Jimin went out of the room after paying the doctor.

"That's real expensive shit check - up." Yoongi complain as soon as he sees Jimin.

"It's no problem. I already said I pay for it. Don't worry about the money." Jimin speak and suddenly he received a call.

He needs to go to the company building now. Jimin look at all the miss calls and text from his manager.

"I be going. I see you tomorrow." Jimin informed as he look at the pale man.

"Tomorrow? Why do you still had to come?." Yoongi asked in disbelief.

"Well I want to and I need to." Jimin smiled and speak in a sarcastic tone.

"You don't really have to. I can take care of myself-"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever you say. I am still going and don't ARGUE with me." Jimin give a warning smile as he then patted yoongi right arm and waved goodbye and leave.

"What a creep." Yoongi mumbled to himself as he watched Jimin walk away.

.•♫•♬• To be Continue •♫•♬•