5 ; 𝘾𝙤𝙛𝙛𝙚𝙚

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Third Person P.O.V ࿐ྂ

The next day Jimin indeed goes with Yoongi in the hospital together. They go back for the start of the treatment on yoongi injured left shoulder.

"Yah! I told you not to come with me. I can bloody take care of myself." Yoongi spat annoyed at Jimin as he rolled his eyes at him.

"I told you, I won't listen to you either. Besides we're already here." Jimin calmly argue as he look at yoongi.

Soon yoongi was called by the doctor and now start another check up and a x-ray for his whole body.

-

After some hours, the doctor come out and look the both young males.

"Good news and bad news. Which one would you like to hear?." The doctor asked and look at them and the paper documents he is holding.

"Good news."

"Bad news."

Jimin and Yoongi look at each other. Jimin answer Good news while yoongi answer bad news. Total opposite huh?.

"Hmm. Well which one really?." The doctor ask again.

"Fine. Bad news first." Jimin let yoongi decision to be followed.

"Bad news is. Your left shoulder is badly injured and even your bones are severely not in a good connection at each other. It was badly broken. I am afraid if this is not yet treated soon, it will be bad that you can't use your left shoulder forever." The doctor explained as the two listen. Jimin look worried and gulped while yoongi just stare blankly.

"So what is your point doc?." Yoongi asked.

"You need a surgery." The doctor replied.

"Surgery? How much will it cost?." Yoongi asked a bit concerned on the price of the surgery.

"Don't worry about the price. I already told you that I take care of the bills." Jimin speak as he look at yoongi.

"Wait. First of all why are you doing this? What is even your reason to help me?." Yoongi asked as he look at Jimin in disbelief.

"Because it's my fault okay? I admit that." Jimin replied and just sighed.

"Anyways sir, so will you want a surgery?." The doctor asked.

"Yes. Do the surgery as soon as possible." Jimin instead speak and shushed yoongi.

Yoongi just sighed and roll his eyes and walk away.

"Also sir. I think it's adviceable for Mr. Min to rest here in the hospital for awhile." The doctor added to his description.

Jimin nodded his head and quickly run after yoongi who was now about to enter the elevator.

"Wait! Yah! Yoongi!." Jimin shout panicking as he hold the elevator door to prevent it from closing.

"The doctor said... yo-your have to rest here in the hospital." Jimin said as he catch his breath for awhile.

"Rest here?."

"Yes."

"No way, I will not do that." Yoongi disagree as he push off Jimin but the guy want firm on standing.

"You can't leave. You have to stay here. Come on. Don't make things hard for the both of us." Jimin speak as he was begging and serious at the same time.

"Well first tell me why are you really doing this? Your arrogant and a full time jerk as far as I remember. But now your suddenly good?." Yoongi snickered and look at Jimin seriously.

"Okay look. People change okay?." Jimin speak sarcastic as yoongi just rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"So what? I don't see your sincerity at all. You just pity me and I don't need that." Yoongi said as he believes to stand on his dignity.

"I am not pitying you. I am just taking responsibility for what I did wrong which is why I was the cause of your injury. Now just let me fix this okay? Also sorry for my rude words... I really meant it this time. I swear." Jimin explained and speak calmly and wholeheartedly.

Yoongi just glare at him for 5 minutes then he stay silent. After a while he just smile a bit and just sighed. He then step out of the elevator and agree to rest here in the hospital until his surgery day come.

-

Meanwhile the next day, Jimin visit yoongi again but he bring a coffee. Yoongi favorite flavor was vanilla and a hot coffee. Jimin unconsciously smiled as he look at the cup of coffee and there's a sticker note on it.

He arrived at the room in which yoongi was confined and resting. He gave him a vip room and solo one. So that the older will be much more comfortable in the hospital.

*Knock * *Knock*

"Who's there?" Yoongi asked.

"It's me. Jimin. Park Jimin." Jimin replied softly and yoongi just hummed in response.

He then enter the room, he look at yoongi who wear the hospital gown then he look pale. Maybe it's just his skin color. But he looks like he lost some weights.

"Have you eaten anything?." Jimin asked as he put down the coffee and some donuts on the table.

"No. I just woke up." Yoongi replied normally as he went back on laying down on the bed.

"I brought you some coffee and donuts. I remember your favorite flavor was vanilla." Jimin said as he smiled a bit and gestured at the foods to yoongi.

"Damn. Thank you." Yoongi show his gummy smile as he sees the foods or more like desserts. He quickly sit up and approach it.

"Do you like it?." Jimin asked as he sit on the bed.

"Yeah. It's my breakfast now." Yoongi replied as he took a bite of the glazed donut and sit beside Jimin.

"Thank you for this." Yoongi smiled again and suddenly Jimin just stare at him silently.

It took a minutes for Jimin to snap out of reality. He instinctly wipe yoongi side lips when the a smudge of glazed was there.

Yoongi froze as he widen his eyes at Jimin. The younger just stare at yoongi and look at him with soft look.

Jimin can feel his heart beating fastly. He can't denied it. He found yoongi very attractive. But he is straight. What is even this feelings?

"Ehem." Yoongi clear his throat as he lean backward to get away from Jimin a bit.

"Oh uhm.. sorry. There's just some glazed on the side of your lips." Jimin smiled and speak awkwardly.

Yoongi blushed a bit but he look away and just nodded. He then stood up and drink his vanilla coffee.

After some hours. Jimin bid goodbye and look at yoongi one last time.

"I see you later. I come by here again." Jimin informed as he smiled at yoongi.

"Yeah. I be waiting. See you". Yoongi replied as he smiled back.

🎼<>💗 To be Continue 💗<>🎼