7 ; 𝙔𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙚𝙮𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙡

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Third Person P.O.V ࿐ྂ

Yoongi was looking at the ceiling blankly. He is now on the operation room.

The doctor and nurses sorround him as he lay on the bed. He was cover with some cloth to hide his exposed upper body.

"Soon the anesthesia will take affect. Please relax yourself Mr. Min." A nurse speak softly as yoongi just nodded and close his eyes.

He hope that this operation will be finished soon.

Meanwhile a rushing Park Jimin run across the hospital hall as he look at yoongi through the big glass between them.

"Has it begin?"

"Yes sir. It's already 2 hours when we started. Please just wait on the waiting area." A nurse that came out from the room informed as he bow and leave.

Jimin look at yoongi who's now sleeping and soon doctors have tools in their hands as they now continue the operation on yoongi left shoulder.

Some bloods are seen and the doctors are sweating, the nurses wiping them off.

Jimin just sighed as he smiled a bit and just sit on the sitting area.

Suddenly he received a call from his younger brother.

( hey? What's up?)

(Hyung. You have to come home)

Jimin felt nervous and anxious as he heard his younger brother trembling voice.

(What happen? Why do you sound like that?)

Jimin asked as he chuckled a bit confused at his brother.

( it's mom... she is dead..)

Jimin younger brother broke into tears and loud sobbs on the phone. Jimin can't describe his emotions properly.

He is shocked, confused, anxious, and scared. All those emotions was trying to cover his head. He stood up and rubbed his face with his both hands in frustration.

What the hell is happening on his life?

( Alright..I be home in a minutes.)

Jimin then hang up the call as he suddenly felt tears flowing down his right cheek. He quickly wipe it off but first he talk to the nurse.

"Sir..if ever Yoongi wake up..please call me asap. I just need to go somewhere now." Jimin informed as the nurse nodd her head and smile at Jimin.

Jimin then hurriedly rush out of the hospital and get on his new motorcycle and drive off.

-

Jimin arrived at his home in Busan that took him at least an hours to get on.

"Where's mom?"

"She's laying there"

Jimin go inside the house as he went upstairs. He look at his mom who looks like she is sleeping. She looks peaceful.

She is dead. Jimin fell on his knees Ashe walk closer on the bed. He can't help it anymore as he burst into tears. He try to cry silently.

His father and brother are also crying as they sobbed and Jimin hug his mom body.

"Mom... my mom... why did you leave me?..." Jimin mumbled as he cry more.

His younger brother cry too as his father comfort him. They both go to Jimin and comfort him.

"My mom... why.. just why?... you should have waited on me... eomma!." Jimin cry harder as he scream in agony.

His father just hug him tightly as he collapse more and hold his mother left-hand and put it on his left cheek and hug it.