9: 𝙎𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙉𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Third Person P.O.V ࿐ྂ

Yoongi look at Jimin who's currently sleeping. He admire his soft looks since Jimin look peaceful right now.

The younger male asked him to stay while he rest. Jimin is scared and yoongi can't help but stay.

"What are you doing to me Park Jimin?" Yoongi asked the sleeping male beside him as he smirk a bit.

Suddenly Yoongi phone ring and he quickly answer it.

( hello? Who's this? )

(Mr. Min we would like to invite you for a painting contest. One of our clients like your painting and wants you to join the competition. )

The voice a woman speak through the phone. Yoongi froze as he hears those words.

He cannot believe it, is his dreams coming true? Will he succeed?

( Mr. Min? Are you still there? )

The voice ask again and yoongi snap back to reality.

( ah yes yes. I heard you very well. Yes I be joining the competition. )

Yoongi respond as he can't help but smile widely.

( then I be sending the address of the building and you are free to come here by anytime )

The woman voice speak one last time as she hang up and yoongi didn't forgot to say thank you.

Yoongi stood up as he do a little excited dance and suddenly a chuckles was heard.

"You look cute"

Yoongi looked at the voice and damn it was Park Jimin who was leaning his one arm on the bed as he grin at Yoongi teasingly.

"Pretend you didn't see that" Yoongi clear his throat as he sit beside Jimin.

"Why not? You look adorable. What happened by the way? Why are you so happy?" Jimin asked curiously as he sit up and leaned closely to Yoongi.

"I just got into the competition. They are finally acknowledging my arts." Yoongi show his gummy smiles and Jimin can't help but smile as well.

"Well that's good. What day will it be? I want to watch." Jimin spoke softly as his gaze was attach to yoongi.

"You don't really have to. You should be resting right now."

Yoongi insisted as he look at Jimin with a worried look and a small pout on his lips.

"I be fine. I am actually good right now."

"You're lying"

"I'm not"

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I have you here." Jimin respond making Yoongi shut up and blush hardly after some seconds.

"Fuck off. You're being cringe right now" Yoongi laughed as Jimin just chuckles and rest his head to Yoongi right shoulder.

"No.. I am not. I am serious." Jimin replied as he yawned and looked up to Yoongi.

" you just try to kill yourself earlier Jimin. Don't freaking lie to me" Yoongi scolded as he sighed.

"Yeah.. I feel tired and hopeless earlier.. but you saved me.. Now I am happy that someone at least one person care about me." Jimin speak softly and calmly as he suddenly interwined his right hand to Yoongi hand.

"What are you doing-"

Before Yoongi can finish his words Jimin suddenly kiss his hand and smile sheepishly at him.