12 ; 𝙎𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘿𝙖𝙮

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙. ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

* ˚ ✦ Third Person P.O.V ✨🌈

It's been 3 months since Jimin and Yoongi confessed to each other.

So the two of them decided to enter a relationship as a lovers. They understand each other making them compatible.

Jimin introduced Yoongi to his dad and his younger brother and they welcome him with a big smile and warm hugs.

While Yoongi parents doesn't have any news about him since the male decided to cut off ties with them for awhile to have same proper sanity and to enjoy his life as well.

He doesn't like it when someone dictates his life and what he should do.

Yoongi love freedom. He will always long and chase or even fight for it.

He found his happiness to Jimin and the mochi man feel the same.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

Yoongi waved happily around the crowds who's cheering for him.

He become a well known painter first at Korea and now he is a global painter.

His painting are also now inside the museums as many fans including teenagers that somehow relates on his painting.

As he said he paint it not just by the colors or art materials. He paints because his heart and passion was connected to it.

"Yoongi! Babe!"

Yoongi turns around and sees his boyfriend who he runs up to and quickly hugs his waist.

"Jimin - ah? Why are you here?" Yoongi asked confused as he chuckles a bit on his boyfriend cuteness.

"I want to support my boyfriend of course." Jimin wink making Yoongi laughed harder.

Soon some cameras flash through them and they don't care what people think about them as they believe what they are doing is not wrong at all.

It was love.

There's nothing wrong with LOVE.

"Where do you want to eat?" Jimin put his arms over the older shoulder.

"Ice cream date" Yoongi exclaimed excitedly and Jimin can't help but kiss his left cheek and they both walk away as they both bows around and says thank you to the fans of yoongi and they left of completely out the scene.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

As they sit on the bench chair while eating their ice creams. Yoongi pick a vanilla flavor and Jimin pick the strawberry.

"I am glad that your painting is getting the applause you deserve love." Jimin said as he smiled happily to his boyfriend beside him.

"I can't actually believe it." Yoongi said as he lick his ice cream twice and then look at Jimin with a soft smile.

"Why not? I mean you deserved those. Like I can see your hard work about those painting my love." Jimin said again as he encouraged and complimented him with words.