10 ; 𝙇𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩𝙨

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Third Person P.O.V ࿐ྂ

It's been 3 days since Jimin go back to Seoul.

Meanwhile Yoongi just stay doing his job in daegu as he also continue his painting.

Since some people are finally appreciating his art work and he was thankful for it.

After some hours Yoongi put down his paint brush and rest on his chair for awhile. He leaned his head backward as he breath heavily.

Suddenly flashback of Jimin face appear on his thoughts he hummed as he open his eyes when Jimin is becoming sexy on his mind.

What the actual fuck was that...

Yoongi thought as he shook his head and sighed. He then smirk as he hear his phone ringing.

It was Jimin.

( hello? )

( Yoongi! How are you? I be going back to Daegu next week. We have another concert there )

Jimin exclaimed in the phone as he was excited and happy. Yoongi smiled unciously as he heard his voice.

( really? I be waiting then )

Yoongi hang up as Jimin said goodbye after.

He felt his heart beating fast as he try to calm it down and even scold himself to focus and gather himself together.

🍋💛🌼🌙⚡🟡🔆🐤🍌

Jimin quickly get inside the van as some of his members also get in.

They drove off to go in Daegu for another concert.

He smiled as he took out his phone and texted Yoongi.

After some hours they finally arrived on the place. They quickly get inside the closet room and the staff fix them immediately.

The producers and some company staff arrange the standium that they will used.

"Okay guys! Gather up! This is our first day of concert so make sure to rest well okay? We have 8 hours more before the concert start alright!?." The manager speak as the 6 members of BTS listen well.

"Yeah we understand." They all speaks and nodds their heads.

Jimin stand up quickly after he was done of unwrapping his stuff and quickly go to his manager.

"Can I go somewhere for awhile? I swear I be back around 2 pm." Jimin begged as he give puppy eyes to the manager.

"But.. it's 11pm right now Jimin-ah." The manager complain but Jimin put his hands together and bow slightly.

Obviously he was begging to be allow.

"It will be super quick I swear"

The manager just sighed and signal Jimin to go and the male smiled and quickly wear his white cap and black sunglasses.

He then waved goodbye to his confused members who just watched him leave.

"He looks so suspicious" Hoseok and Jin said at the same time in which the others laughs.

🍋💛🌼🌙⚡🟡🔆🐤🍌