8 ; 𝘽𝙪𝙩𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙡𝙮

Warning; Depression and Suicidal Attempt! Please don't read further if you are sensitive to these topics!!!

⇢ ˗ˏˋ Third Person P.O.V ࿐ྂ

As Yoongi and Hoseok arrived at Busan. Hoseok quickly parked his car in the parking lot. Yoongi gets out first and he looks around.

"Yoongi?." A sudden voice called out to him. Yoongi turns his back to the voice.

"Jimin.."

"What are you doing here?" Jimin was confused as he looked at yoongi with a soft and worried expression.

"I..I came to visit you.." Yoongi blurted out honestly as he avoided Jimin's eyes.

"You just got your surgery. How come did you get here?" Jimin throw another question making yoongi silent.

"Jimin. It's me. It's my fault." Hoseok interrupted as he came in between them.

"Hyung.. I.. I thought your not going here." Jimin look at Hoseok with a upset face and look at yoongi again.

"I am sorry. I am here now. How's everyone here?" Hoseok asked as he smiled a bit and side hug Jimin who just blankly stare at them.

"Yoongi is not supposed to be here hyung." Jimin speak as he wants to scold them.

"Why not?"

"Why not? You just have your surgery! Do you want it to get worst? You're supposed to be resting but NO you are to stubborn to listen to the doctor or to me!" Jimin argued as he step forward and scream at Yoongi.

"Why are you even screaming at me!" Yoongi defend himself as he chuckles in disbelief.

"I am not screaming! I am just pointing out myself."

"And you think I care about it!?"

"Of course you should! I just want what is good for you!" Jimin argued more as yoongi just shook his head and move away.

"You're being a jerk right now."

"Oh really? I am a jerk now? I am fucking paying for your hospital bills!" Jimin said in which Hoseok gasped and Yoongi give him a death glare.

"Should I be thankful? Did I fucking say for you to take me in the hospital!? You're the one who insisted and TAKE ME ON THAT DAMN HOSPITAL!" Yoongi scream back as he is mad and upset right now.

"I.. I think you should both calm down" Hoseok try to speak as he want to calm down this atmosphere.

"Shut up!" Both male speak as they look at each other with intense glares.

-

After some 26 minutes. Jimin was inside the funeral, sitting on the chair as he look at his mom picture frame and the cremate body of hers that are in the vase.

Yoongi on the other hand is just outside. He is regretting that he came here. He was just concerned to Jimin. Since the other didn't visit him on the hospital.

He is upset and heartbroken on every words what is Jimin saying to him. But he try to understand.. he try to be calm this time.

Yoongi sees Jimin getting out and stops in front of him. He look up and see him with a guilty expression.

"Sorry" Jimin muttered as he sit beside Yoongi.

"What for?" Yoongi asked as he smirk in disbelief.

"Sorry for my words..I didn't meant it.." Jimin speak as he still refused to look at yoongi in the eyes.