6 ; 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙈𝙖𝙯𝙚

3 days later, Jimin still visit yoongi at the hospital. Meanwhile Yoongi, he is still confused and hate Jimin sudden change at him.

Jimin is now wearing some black coat as he wear a black cap and black mask. But first he was stop by Hoseok.

"Yah, where are you going? We have a dance practice in the next 3 hours" Hoseok informed as his left eyebrow is raised.

"I have somewhere to go. Important schedule" Jimin speak as he look away avoiding Hoseok eyes.

"Your lying. What it is really?" Hoseok is not convinced on Jimin sentence.

"Fine..I am going in the hospital"

"Are you sick?" Hoseok asked as he looks worried now.

"No no..it's just that I finally met the guy I bump with my motorcycle before and now he is being treated at the hospital." Jimin explained as Hoseok listened and just look at him.

"I am going with you."

"Pardon me?" Jimin asked as he look at his hyung.

"I said I be going with you." Hoseok spoke as Jimin was about to say no Hoseok just got his denim bag and a black cap and mask then he went outside.

Jimin just sighed in annoyance as he follow his hyung and soon they enter their white van and go to the hospital.

-

They finally arrived at the hospital. Jimin quickly go to yoongi room with Hoseok behind him.

*Knock* *Knock*

"Come in" Yoongi voiced was heared as Jimin unciously smiled, Hoseok was shocked to see that and now he is curious on who is this person that makes THE PARK JIMIN smiled.

"How have you been? Have you eaten?" Jimin asked as he placed a basket of fruits with bananas, apples and tangerine.

"I am well-"

As yoongi was about to finish his sentence he was shocked as he see another guy. It was Hoseok.

"Who's that?" Yoongi asked Jimin as he pointed at Hoseok.

Meanwhile Hoseok can't believe his eyes. The man before him, he was so beautiful, pale, small nose, shiny bottom lips and the eyes that looks like it holds the universe.

Hoseok was starstruck by Min Yoongi.

"Hyung? Hey! Hyung!" Jimin waved his hand infront of Hoseok face and he snap back to reality.

"Oh! Hi!" Hoseok speak as he blinks and look at Jimin and then yoongi.

"This is Hoseok hyung. My bandmate. He accompany me today." Jimin explained to yoongi and the pale male just nodded his head.

Jimin noticed his hyung sudden change..he look like he is amused by something or more like someone.

"My name... my name is Jung Hoseok. What's yours?." Hoseok stood infront of yoongi who sitting on the bed now.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi. "

*Thump* Thump*

Hoseok heart was beating fast as he see yoongi holding out his hand for him to hold. Hoseok did not hesitate and quickly shake his hand gently as he smiled brightly.

Yoongi just smiled back and take away his hand form Hoseok for a minutes. Meanwhile Jimin can't help but feel annoyed and irritated at his Hoseok hyung.

Jimin rolled his eyes at his moments. Hoseok and Yoongi then start to have a conversation.

"Hey. Jimin-ah, can you peel my tangerine?." Yoongi asked as Hoseok was about to volunteer but Jimin is quick.

"Yeah. Just wait." Jimin then take a 1 tangerine and peel it off completely and neatly then he gave it to yoongi.

Yoongi signal him to sit beside him and Hoseok sit on the couch a bit far away as he notice Jimin deathly glare. He feels uncomfortable on the younger looks so he decided to just ignore it.

"What's the doctor said about your conditions?." Jimin asked yoongi and he sighed.

"I be staying here for 5 days more. I be taking the surgery tomorrow night..." Yoongi explained as he sighed.

"Do you want me to come by here?." Jimin asked as he looked at the pale man.

"No. I rather be on my own"

"You need my support"

"Why would I?"

"Because I know you're scared when you are alone" Jimin said as he looked at Yoongi with a soft look.

"Fine, whatever you say." Yoongi gave up as he chuckles a bit and Jimin just smirk in victory.

Hoseok observed them and he knows what is happening here already. Jimin is gonna fall soon.

"Hoseok right?." Yoongi speak suddenly as the both males snap their head to him.

"Uh.. yeah" Hoseok respond as he smiled cheekily.

"I once heared your raps. It was amazing." Yoongi show his gummy smiles and look at Hoseok.

"Really? Thank you." Hoseok bow a bit and Yoongi just have a soft look on his face.

"I actually like rapping... but unluckily it was not my main passion." Yoongi explained as Hoseok just in awe and admire him. He just nodded his head as the conversation continue with the three of them sometimes laughing.

-

Hoseok and Yoongi become friends now. But actually Hoseok was in love at first sight for Min Yoongi.

It was too quick but it was his heart that decide who to choose to love.

They are back now at the studio for dancing. He was making a 4 times mistakes on the dance and it was very rare for him to do that as he was the main dancer of the group.

"Hyung are you alright?." Taehyung asked Hoseok who just shook his head and just sighed.

"Let's take a break everyone!" Hoseok just shouts as he does a break sign and sits on the chair and drinks some water.

"Hoseok looks strange today." Jungkook gossips with his 3 hyungs.

"I think so too. Even Jimin who's just there standing alone." Namjoon speak too and look at them.

"Well what happen to them really?." Jin asked as he sighed.

"Maybe they are in love?." Taehyung speak suddenly making Jungkook and Namjoon chuckles.

"In love? So now they act fool?." Jin replied as he snickered.

"Well if you're in love then you can be distracted easily by some things that you're really good at." Taehyung speak as he want to explain it further.

"Well I guess Taehyung have a point." Namjoon said as he agree then.

"Well who is that lucky girl?." Jungkook ask as the three just look at him.

"Or more like who is that lucky person?." Jin corrected the words as they knows that those two are secretly like guys too.

-

Yoongi was sitting again on the bed as he peel off his 5th tangerine of the day. He munch on it as he groan in pleasure from the deliciousness of the fruit.

He remembers what Jimin is doing to him. He is actually kind and always visit him daily. That one encounter when Jimin wipe his mouth with his fingers linger on his mind for a few minutes.

He blush as he recall those and slap himself to snap back to reality.

Soon Yoongi doctor came inside and check his heartbeat and pulse. He was getting ready for tomorrow surgery.

"Please be ready for tomorrow okay?." The doctor smiled as he bid goodbye and Yoongi just nodded his head.

"Ahh.. I want to go home... " Yoongi groan as he lay down on the bed hospital.

˙·٠•●♥ To be Continue ♥●•٠·˙