𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘚𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘯

Beth knew how she and Mark had been sneaking around lately. She had ended things with Owen. And it had been hostile with them. But Beth wasn't going to let it get her.

She was happy with Mark. He made her smile. Even though the secrecy of it was thrilling. Keeping it hidden from Derek was even more exciting. She knew she was forbidden fruit. And Mark had been warned against her.

Beth walked into the kitchen. Meredith looked to her. "You seem extremely happy for someone who just broke up with her boyfriend," she said.

Beth shrugged. "I'm just a happy person. Owen and I weren't together long. So it's not gonna get to me," she told her.

Meredith nodded. She and Beth had become close and she was the only one of Derek's sisters she liked. She hadn't met Grace Shepherd. But she was under the impression that she was like Beth. Especially as Derek told her how they were both sarcastic and didn't take anyone's crap.

****

"Dr Sloan."

"Dr Shepherd."

Beth and Mark walked down the corridor. Mark opened the door. "After you Dr Shepherd."

"Thank you Dr Sloan."

The moment the door was shut, Mark's lips were on Beth's as he pressed her against the door.

He pulled off her scrubs top. His lips were on her neck as he pulled her over to the bed.

Mark laid down on the bed. He let Beth straddle him as she took hold of his erection and began tugging gently at it. She bit her lip as she slid down onto it.

Beth moaned as she felt him filling her up. She looked down to him as she started rolling her hips against his.

Mark gripped her hips as he sat up and started kissing down her chest.

He gently bit at her nipple making her arch her back.

****

interns were stood outside of the on call room. Jessica, groaned. "Hello! Some of us need to sleep!" She called as she banged on the door. "Hello!"

Jenson, another intern turned to look at Jessica. "Why is the door locked anyways?" He asked.

Both interns heard the moans and groans coming from within. Jessica raised her eyebrows. "Yeah. That's why the door is locked."

All of a sudden, there was a loud moan and then a scream of pain. "That didn't sound good at all," Jessica said as she turned to her twin brother.

"We should go find someone."

****

Beth fell on the floor and saw Mark. He was in pain. "Oh my god!" She mumbled. She looked to Mark. "Are you okay?" She asked.

"No!"

"Oh god. It's bent in the middle. I-I think I broke it," Beth said as she looked to Mark. "Oh my god!"

"Get Torres! Go!" Mark yelled. Clearly in extreme pain.

****