𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴 𝘕𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘴 & 𝘕𝘦𝘸 𝘈𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴

Mark walked into the bedroom. He saw Beth sitting on the bed and smiled. "You okay baby?" He asked as he joined her.

Beth nodded. She looked to him. "I'm just trying to think. And it's hurting my head. Think I'm having an off day," she said. She put her book down. "Do you think my hair would look good blonde?"

Mark shrugged. "You're my brown eyed girl. With black hair. You're gorgeous the way you are."

"Sloan. Aren't you just sweet? You earned a blow job tonight. Also, red or black lace panties?"

"The black. And I could take them off with my teeth."

Beth grinned. She stood from the bed. Mark looked to her. "Where are you going?" He asked as he sat up. He saw the grin on her face. "Beth."

"Shower," Beth said. She turned to see Mark behind her. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"Shower sex," Mark said as he pushed her into the shower.

Beth rolled her eyes but spread her legs a little wider for him, wrapping her arms around his neck when he kissed her.

"Hold on to my neck, ok?" He breathed, moving both of his hands to the back of her thighs.

Beth nodded, though she was still slightly caught off guard when he lifted her and lowered her onto him, her legs wrapping around his waist as he pinned her against the tile wall.

Her hands gripped his shoulder and into his hair as he started to thrust.

"Fuck." She groaned as gravity sank him further into her. She looked to him. "Do you ever intend to go a day without having sex with me?"

"Never. I'm practicing for the wedding night," He grunted, thrusting faster into her.

"Fuck..." She breathed, her cheek mashed against his hair when her body jerked forward and arms gripped tighter on his neck.

Beth contracted around him, stimulating his own release, leaving them both panting. Mark leaning against her and the wall,

Beth collapsed around his upper body, her head resting on his shoulder.

Carefully, he set her down so that she stood in front of him again.

"Now we just have to figure out how to actually shower without you slipping little Sloan." She chuckled.

Mark smiled and pulled her towards him so that she was fully in the stream of water, ensuring that her hair was thoroughly wet before grabbing shampoo to wash it.

"Your solution is to bathe each other?" Beth laughed when he pulled her back under the water to rinse.

"It seems to be working." He smiled.

"You're going to smell fruity."

"I'll survive." Mark smirked, working his fingers through her hair to get the soap out.

****

Beth walked into the hospital. She saw Grace walking over to her. "You'll never guess who's back," she said.

"Who?"

"Your best friend. Izzie."

Beth's eyes widened. She shook her head. "No she's not. Why is she back?" She asked.

Grace shrugged. "Someone she knows needs Derek for a consult. She asked me to tell him. I don't think I'm going to," she said.

Beth smiled. "How are you? I feel like we haven't had any time together lately."