𝘓𝘰𝘯𝘨 𝘋𝘢𝘺𝘴 & 𝘛𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴

Beth had been thinking about what she wanted from her relationship with Mark. She knew how things had been serious with them both.

Beth smiled as she lay in bed with Mark. She looked to him. "It's your special day isn't it? The computer thing."

"Baby. It's not just my thing. It's for the hospital."

Beth smiled. She saw how Mark seemed genuinely excited for this. She knew she loved seeing him being so passionate about the hospital.

"Well I think it's amazing. You're amazing. You know that?"

Mark smirked. "That amazing you'll give me a blow job?" He asked as he ran a hand over her thigh.

Beth rolled her eyes but smiled. She winked. "You'll have to wait for tonight. We're going to be late," she told him as she climbed out of bed.

Mark groaned. He looked to Beth. "You're a tease. You realise that?" He said.

"I know. It's why you love me."

"Shower sex?"

Beth rolled her eyes again and sighed. She looked to him. "Mark. We were having sex until 2:30am. It's 6:30 now. I've had barely any sleep. If you're good, you can have sex tonight."

"I'll hold you to that."

****

Beth smiled as Grace walked over to her. "How's Meredith?" She asked.

"Derek is with her. They're both so cringe it's unreal," Grace said as she took a sip of her coffee.

Beth grinned and nodded. "Crazy to think that Derek and Meredith are married. Never thought after Addison he would marry again."

"Are things okay with Mark?"

Beth nodded. "Yeah. Things are good. I'm thinking about our future. And so, you know. I want it to work. But I don't know. Derek doesn't seem supportive. He claims he is. But I just don't know," she said.

"You'll be okay. And you're the baby of us all. So he's bound to be protective of you," Grace told her.

"Thanks. Mer and Derek need to have babies soon. Cause I need to be an auntie."

"You're already an auntie," Grace said as she looked to her.

Beth shrugged. "Okay. Well an auntie to children l will actually have a bond with."

****

Beth turned and smiled as Grace stood next to her. She smiled and turned back to the chief. They were all in front of the OR board. Mark was standing by her too.

The chief was explaining the new computer model they would schedule the surgeries. And most of the doctors were a little grumpy.

"And to make sure that this is the right decision, I have enlisted one of our own to do a trial run for the last month. Dr Sloan," Webber said, motioning for the doctor to join him.

Mark cleared his throat. Beth bit back a giggle as she saw the look on Derek's face. "I know what you're all thinking. It's a machine. It doesn't know me. It doesn't know what I like. But after using this new system for the past month, I gotta say people. I'm a convert," he said.

Beth burst out laughing. Drawing attention from everyone. She felt Bailey slap the back of her head. "Can't keep it together while your man is talking."

Beth grinned. "My man is amazing. I hope you know that."

"Quiet Little Shepherd."

Beth's eyes widened. She looked to Bailey. "You... you didn't not Little Shepherd me?" She asked.