PART 9

DAIYAN MALIK

I went back inside the room and started to scroll through my phone but my mind was with her. She was still crying and trembling due to fever. She applied the ointment and the ice was melting in her hands.

I was feeling so bad for her because it's because of me. I forced her to eat that sweet.
It must be so hurting

Is she crying because of the fever and rashes or something else?

I didn't think anything else and went towards her in the balcony and clear my throat.

"I'm sorry mr malik i again disturbed you"saying this and after wiping her tears,she moved her leg towards our room but i held her wrist

"Noor are you crying because I forced you to eat that sweet??? Listen I'm really very sorry i didn't kne---" I was apologizing because apologizing for your mistakes are better than keeping your ego and hurting others. Your image can't be ruined if you apologise, this is what my Amma taught me.
She suddenly asked me something

"Can I hug you mr malik?" She asked me and finally looked at me with painful and red eyes. Lips trembling. She was looking so pale and exhausted. I felt a ache in my heart seeing her like this.

"I'm sorry i shouldn't have asked you" saying this she broke the eye contact and i loosen the grip on her hands and hugged her embracing her in my arms. At first she looked shocked but later she started crying. At that time i thought she needed a warm hug so i embraced her and stroke her hairs patting her head softly.

~~~~~~~~~

NOOR MALIK

I woke up before my alarm can beep. It was my habit to wake up in the early morning do perform salah. I opened my eyes and sit in the bed straightening mg posture and releasing a yawn. Just then my eyes landed on him, he was sleeping on the couch it must be so uncomfortable for him to sleep on the couch. It will leave a back and neck ache.

Then i put my foot down wore my slippers and headed in the bathroom to freshen up. Then I did my ablution (wudu) and came inside the room. I opened my prayer mat and started performing my salah.

I lowered my gaze and performed salah. Then i bend down and put my both hands on my both knees and said
(subhana rabbiya l-azim, "Glory be to my Lord, the Most Magnificent!)

Then i put my forehead on my prayer mat and went in sujood two times while reciting
(Subhana Rabbi Al Ala is "Glory is to my Lord, the Most High")
Then i recite Tashahhud while sitting on the prayer mat and and both hands on my knees. Then i moved my neck on the right shoulder and then on the left shoulder completing my salah.

Then i take my hands inside my hijab to make dua and closed my eyes.

After making dua i caressed my hands on my face.

Then I did zikr and standup from my prayer mat and went towards me Malik. He was still sleeping, i went towards him and bend down little and blew air on his face.
"May Allah protect and give you hidayah"

But he suddenly opened his eyes making me startled and said

"What are you doing?" He asked while peircing my soul like i did something illigal