PART 12

DAIYAN MALIK

I woke up with the sound of my alarm ringing, i rubbed my eyes and stretched my hands straight and after few seconds I sat up straight on the bed.
Yes I slept on the bed last night maintaining a healthy distance from her.

Idk what she was talking about or i think I don't want to understand.

I put my foot down and wore my slippers and stand up just then my eyes landed on her. She was performing her salah wearing a peach colour hijab. She blew air on both of her shoulder one by one and then took her hands behind her hijab and make dua. She was so much into her salah that she forget about her surroundings. I saw she was sobbing while making dua and tears were flowing from her eyes. I don't know why my foot took me towards her and i sat on knees beside her and was staring at her for so long. She then rubbed her palms on her face and opened her eyes and glanced at me with her light brown eyes and then she blew some air on my face, dragging me back to reality.

"What was that?" I asked her why she blew air on my face so she said

"May Allah always protect you" she said and smiled softly and that's when my heart skip a beat and i shaked my thoughts and stand up and straight went inside the bathroom.

I came inside my room and saw her doing zikr on her rosary (tasbeeh) I took my phone and went outside without saying a word.

I straight went to the gym of the hotel and saw many people were already present doing workout.

I connected my Bluetooth with my phone and played a song and went on a trademill and start doing it.

~~~~~~~

NOOR MALIK

I was done doing zikr so i thought to do a morning walk because there was nothing to do, so I took a novel with me and went outside in the hotel garden. While going outside I saw everyone was arranging for a party because the manager told us there is a party going to happen at night for all the couples.
I chuckled how mr malik agreed on coming in the party, he said yes we will come.

I sigh

And begin to read my favourite novel peer-e-kamil. While reading i felt someone's intense gaze on me, I saw everywhere but couldn't find so I shrugged it,but still there was someone digging hole to my body so I again run my eyes throughout the garden and when my eyes met with a pair of siren eyes i gulped.
Mr malik.

He was glaring at me through the glass window of the gym it was connected to the garden anyone can easily see the people roaming in the garden.

I gulped down my saliva when I saw his well built body in sweat and him in casual shirt wet with his sweat. And his siren eyes not leaving mine. I wiped all the wild thoughts saying

"Astagfirullah Noor what are you thinking, it's not good" i said to myself

"But he is my husband right. I have all rights to see him like this infact only i have the rights to see him like this."i said and turned around to see him again but he was already gone, so i turned around to read my novel but got startled when I saw him standing right infront of me so close that i can even feel his breath.

I lost my balance after witnessing him suddenly infront of me and I was about to fall from backwards but a hand hold me from my waist and pulled me towards him.