PART 25

MOHAMMAD DAIYAN MALIK

"Hello mr malik, how are you?" I went towards them along with Noor and they greeted me. " Hello mr agnihotri, I'm good. Hello mr singhania" i said and shaked our hands.

"Meet my Dear wife Noor Malik" i said and she glanced at me but looked away immediately. " Hello mrs Malik, let's go I'll introduce you with our wifes otherwise you will get bored with us" he said and we all headed inside.

NOOR MALIK

We went inside and they introduced us with their wives. They all were so sweet but my mind couldn't focus.
We took our seats and I sit beside mr malik. The fear was building inside me. I was shaking. My palms were sweating.
The nightmare started to flash infront of my eyes.
"No no no noor don't think about that please no, oh my beloved Allah please help me rabbi inni Lima anzalta ilayya min khairin faqeer"  i always recite this dua whenever my heart feels uneasy.
I saw some girl were also present there and these mini skirts I hate them. The way they were staring at my man, wallahi I want to snatch their eyes from their socket. Haven't they seen a handsome men. Some were drooling over mr malik and some were drooling over my devar, Zayn.
I was glaring at them. Literally wanna curse them badly but I won't.

"Bhabhi?" I came back to reality when I heard Zayn calling me
"Are you ok?" He asked me with worried face.
"Yes I'm fine don't worry. Btw where is mr malik?" I asked him because I was so lost that i didn't saw him when he went.

"Bhabhi Bhai went with his partners and told me to stay with you" he said and i nodded my head and said "but you are his secretary, he need you" i said and he smiled saying
"I know but he told me to stay with you as you're his first priority " he said and i felt butterflies dancing in my stomach.

"Bhabhi let's go and roam this mansion, it's quite pretty" he said and i didn't wanted to go because this mansion holds the worst memory of my life, but i didn't want him to get sad so I said yes " ok Zayn " i said and we both went towards the corridor.
It' was huge, the rooms the chandelier, the paintings they are still same. The stairs....."no please no don't touch me please" the flashback again hit me. I don't want to think about it . It's just hurting me.
" Bhabhi i need to attend this call it's urgent just stay here" he said and i nodded and went towards the balcony.

FLASHBACK

"Don't hurt me please, I beg you please, don't touch me please.
Ahh please."
" This time I won't let you go noor.
How dare you to slap me infront of the whole university" he said and grabbed my jaw " please it's h--urting please,"

END OF FLASHBACK

I started to breath heavily, I felt like suffocating when i felt a hand on my shoulder, I got startled. " DON'T TOUCH ME" I shouted but then I saw it was mr malik. "Begam! Are you ok? What happened" he became panick watching me breathing heavily.
"Mr Mal--ik...m-mr malik i wan-nna go home pl-ease" i said and without saying anything he hugged me and shouted "ZAYN!!" After hearing his shouting Zayn came while running and said
"What happened Bhai?" He asked innocently unaware of the situation
"Let's go We are going. You're driving the car" he said and Zayn nodded without opposing.

"Bhai what happened to bhabhi, she was ok just a moment ago" he asked and I wasn't able to say anything to him mr malik carry me in bridal style and headed to the parking.