PART 22

NOOR MALIK

He came towards me and my eyes wasn't leaving his eyes.

I have never seen him in kurta, infact in our wedding he wore suit. This is the first time he is wearing a kurta pyjama, and mashallah my sauhar is looking ethereal, his yellow kurta with white pyjama, and his Rolex watch sticking to his wrist. His hair is perfectly styled and his heavenly features........ wallahi my poor heart.

"You don't know but SRK is my favourite" he whispered in my ear and went to Evaan.

"Ahm ahmm" I heard someone cleared their throat and it was none other than my bestie aria

"I have never seen him in kurta" i told her and she smiled just then Amma came

"Is he really my son???? Wallahi,,.......am i dreaming....satan has possessed my son"she said in a dramatic way putting her hand on her chest making everyone laugh.

"C'mon Amma, ain't i looking good" he said with a smile,....... wait.....SMILE
So mr daiyan Malik do smile.

I was just staring at him from head to toe, not gonna lie but allah I'm so thankful to have him as my husband

Girls are dying to have him.

"Let's go kids, the ceremony is gonna start" Amma said and we all went to where the ceremony was holding.

SEHRISH MAKIL

We reached there and was greeted with the one my heart was crying for.

He was looking so happy, does he know today his single smile is tearing my heart, the smile which I can die for is today hurting me because that smile is for someone else who isn't me. Ya Allah please have mercy on my heart. Give me strength to see all this, don't let me break my Allah.

He greeted everyone and I was just standing with them hiding behind Zayn bhai. Evaan didn't notice me yet. Amma told everyone that it's time for haldi ceremony so they all went and I was about to go when I hear a deep husky voice near me.

He was standing in front of me. I was looking down, and i didn't had courage to look up.

"Sehrish" he called me softly and my heart skip a beat.

"Are you ok?" He asked me again. I just nodded

"Why aren't you saying anything?"he asked me and I can feel he must be staring at me.

"I-" I was about to say something when we heard

"Evaan come fast" we both looked at his mom and he nodded and said

"Coming" he said and again looked back at me and this time our eyes met and for a second i forget about everything.

Is this is how you feel when you fall in love,

"Let's go sehrish" he Said and i nodded my head and went following him.

NOOR MALIK

Everyone was enjoying the ceremony and elders were applying haldi on groom and bride. I was happy seeing my brother is very happy with erva but deep down i know someone is not happy.