PART 21

AUTHOR

It was magrib time and sehrish was performing her salah. She sat in prostration and went in sujood and she felt her heart is crying in sujood.

"I was feeling very numb, I felt like someone is clenching my heart, i felt dead." She thought in her heart.

"Why Allah why you gave this feelings for him in my heart, ya rabbi please help me to bear this pain, it's too much to endure........I can't see him getting married to someone else Allah. Ya Allah i still have a hope in my heart Allah, if our path is written together then allah make it happen soon and if we aren't for eachother then allah give me patience and help me to endure this with sabr.....
Ya Allah is it impossible for us to be together?.......ya Allah he is getting married,,....is it a sign? If yes then ya Allah please show some mercy......"  She  said and cried in in sujood and sat in prostration and again did sujood and later finished her salah.

She was reciting Qur'an when she heard a knock on her door......she looked up and saw Noor standing at her doorstep wearing a Abaya with hijab, seems like she was also performing her salah earlier.

"May i come in sehru?" She said with a beautiful smile and sehrish nodded with a smile

"Yes bhabhi" she came and sat infront of her.

"If you are reciting Qur'an then I'll come later" noor said and sehrish said

"I'm done bhabhi, the rest I'll recite after isha and Fajr" she said and noor nodded.
Sehrish closed the holy Quran and went to her table and place it on the upper shelf on top of the books.
She came back with a smile hiding her pain behind her smile.

"Sehru Today is evaan's haldi.....but don't worry if you don't wanna come,.....no one will force you, I'll tell Amma that you are not well" noor said concerning about her but her reply made her smile.

"No bhabhi...... I'll come, why wouldn't I not? I really wanna enjoy" she said and noor smiled saying

"But will you be able to see all this? You love him and seeing you love getting married to someone else is unexplainable" noor said and sehrish smiled with pain and said

"Bhabhi i Still love him, and yes seeing him getting married to someone else is tearing my heart apart,......but I'm leaving this matter on my Allah. He knows better, he knows what is inside my heart......he knows what is good and what is bad for me.....I trust his plans." She said and noor smiled and hugged her.

"Indeed he knows everything, he is the most merciful," she said and went away from her room.

Sehrish sigh and went to get ready for the haldi function.

~~~~~~~

"Noor beta are you ready" her mother in law said while coming inside her room

"Yes Amma I'm ready just mr malik is taking time" she said just then he came out of washroom

"I'm ready" be said and noor looked at him with done face

"You are going like this??" She asked him looking from up to down

"Yes why? What's wrong in this outfit?" She asked her and her mother in law sigh and said