PART 14

DAIYAN MALIK

I went home in a rush and the whole ride I was clenching my hands in the wheels and i drove with full speed.

I pushed the break infront of my house and opened the door and shut it with a loud thud. That time there was just a video clip was playing infront of my eyes which was triggering me to core.

I walked inside with long steps and shouted

"AZAEL!!"
"AZAEL!!" my shout was enough for everyone to appear and understand that there is something which is triggering me.

"Beta what happened??" Amma asked me rushing towards me with worried face

"Where is Azael Amma?" I asked her with gentle tone because no matter what I'll never raise my voice on her.

"I haven't seen him" she said with worried face and i again asked her with rage in voice

"Where is Noor Amma?" I asked her and she came near me and she cupped my face saying

"She was in her room, but what's the matter my son" she said and i just hold her hands and said

"You will know soon Amma" i said and rushed my legs towards my room and my breath was being heavy.

I reached infront of my room with my family following me behind with worry written on their faces.

I opened the door and the view of the room added fuel to my already raging self.

Azael was holding noor's hands and she was trying to free herself. I straight went towards them and separated them and slapped him with a loud thud, his face turned opposite to the side with my hand print on his cheek.

"M-r. M-ali--k"she tried to say something but I stopped her and went towards Azael

"What the hell you were doing Azael" i shouted on him with rage in my voice.

"Bhai you just slapped me" Azael said just then uncle came towards me with angry look

"Daiyan!!! How dare you to slap my son" he said with a warning tone showing me his index finger.

"Seriously!! You don't know anything about your son's misbehaviour with my wife" i said and he was shocked along with everyone

"What the hell are you saying Bhai" Azael raised his voice and i gave a death glare to him but it wasn't affecting him. He became so mannerless.

"Than what were you doing with my wife holding hands alone in my room?" I spoke while cleaning my teeth and hand made fist.

"It i-t wasn't me.....it was your wife who provoke me saying daiyan is not here and no one will know about us"he said and i closed my eyes with a deep sigh and went towards him and held his collar with clenching teeth.

"You think I'll believe you" i scoffed

"How dare you to say this for my wife " i growled at him and everyone present there came to stop me

"Daiyan stop it he is your brother" aunty said and I looked at her saying

"And she is my wife for whom he is talking shit" i said and left his collar with a force and he fall on the couch.
Then my eyes landed on Noor who was standing in the corner with tears flowing from her eyes, I went towards her and without a single thought i hugged her forgetting about anyone.