PART 27

SEHRISH MALIK

SEHRISH MALIK

I don't know what is happening to me and what my fate is but I'll just accept it. If this is how Allah has written for us to meet then I'll accept it.
Right now I'm sitting along with evaan and our family in bridal dress.

I said Qubool hai and signed the papers and he did the same. I don't know why my hands were shaking.
Ya Allah I'm so happy Today, sukr alhamdulillah for everything rabbi, in sha Allah I'll offer sukrana salah for this.
"Indeed dua has the power to change the destiny" i said and wiped my tears when I heard my amma saying

"I can't believe my baby is married now. How will I live without my precious daughter." She said and i went towards her and hugged her saying "Amma please don't cry, you're my strong Amma" i said and she cried more hugging me.

Just then abba went towards evaan and hold his hands saying "please take care of my princess, she is very precious to me. My soul recides in her" he said which made me so emotional and i went and hugged him
"I love you Abba " i said and hugged him
"Don't cry or i won't be able to resist myself from crying" i said and he laughed at me.

"I'm so happy for you sehru" noor bhabhi said while hugging me and I smiled with teary eyes.
"U were right bhabhi Maybe this is how we are written to meet" i said and she smiled and caressed my head

AUTHOR POV

They all were having their emotional moments when daiyan and Zayn went towards evaan with a death glare and then both brothers exchange glances and then again glared at him and said "We are giving you our beloved sister and if you ever try to hurt her or a single tear appear in her eyes then you won't be able to walk through your legs" they said and they thought evaan is now scared but what he said next made them shock "and make sure to make my sister happy or else I won't hesitate to break all 206 bones of your body " he said daiyan and Zayn widen their eyes and then they all three laughed at eachother.
"Please take care of her. We have raised her with love, affection and care, she is so fragile." Zayn said and he nodded. "Don't worry she is my wife now, and i very well know how to treat my wife, how to take care of my wife" he said and smiled and they looked at sehrish and she was talking with her mom and family.

"It's time for us to leave now, we will send your belongings tomorrow"daiyan's Amma said and sehrish nodded.
And then they all were leaving and noor was standing near the door of driver's seat then aria said teasingly "Remember how we used to drive cars back then, how we do racing and all." Aria said and noor chuckled sadly and said "yeah and I miss those days," noor said with sad face then aria said "i never thought you, the noor Sheikh would ever leave driving and racing, everyone knows how crazy you were for cars" she said but they weren't aware that someone is over hearing them and it was none other than daiyan Malik. "Noor Malik, not Sheikh, she is Noor Malik now" he said coming out of nowhere cutting their conversation in between "yaaah Bhai Jaan you scared us, and sorry yeah she is Noor Malik now my bad " she said and daiyan was continuously looking at noor but she wasn't even sparing a glance.