PART 17

DAIYAN MALIK

"Thank you so much for coming mr malik" dealer said while shaking hands

"It's my pleasure to work with you" i said and we sat and started our meeting.
Zayn was explaining everything but I was not focused, something was off. I was feeling very strange,..... it's not like i fell sick easily but I'm not feeling good.

"Excuse me please" i said and stand up to leave the meeting room

"Where are you going mr malik?" He asked me and i turned my heels to go out saying

"We will do the meeting after awhile I'm not feeling well right now" i said and excused myself and Zayn followed me and said

"Bhai are you ok?" He asked me and i reassured him saying

"Don't worry Zayn I'm fine just feeling little low and suffocated" i said and went in the garden for some fresh air.

The garden was not crowded. Few people were roaming there, some were talking with their partners. Suddenly i remember Noor, and my heart beat risen up but it was unusual like something strange. I was not feeling good the way i remembered her and this feeling.
I found a empty bench and went to seat there isolating myself from the crowd.

"What is this feeling?" I said and rubbed my left side chest right where my heart is.

"What is happening? It feels like someone is clenching my heart" i said and closed my eyes and a face appeared instantly wiping my all worries and pain

I opened my eyes and remember our small and cute interaction since our marriage. I was feeling and unease and suddenly i remembered dadi amma's words, she always told me if you feel like trapped in thoughts and feel uneasy, just close your eyes and you will get your answers.
I always do this and always alysa's face appeared so i closed my eyes again and the face appeared infront of me made me shock.

It wasn't alysa, .......it was Noor.
It means i lov-- no no i can't, it's impossible.
I love Alysa I can't love someone else.
Only she in my heart no no.

I was battling with my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing.
I took it and saw sehrish calling me, I sigh, I told her not to call me during meeting. I picked up and said

"Sehrish i told you not to call me during meet-" she didn't let me complete my sentence. She was looking panicked.

"B--hai Bhai pl-ease come fast bha-bhi " she said and i felt a sting pain and a fear is arising in my heart.
I felt sudden ache.
My palm started to feel sweaty, i stand up in hurry and my hands begun to shiver.

"What happened to her??" My voice was desparate. I was looking helpless

"Bhai come fast bha-bhi got into an accident"she said and my breath stopped for a moment. I wasn't able to process what she said

Without waiting any further i left the place and while going I saw Zayn,he called me but i ignored,my whole mind was stuck on her. I was feeling scared. What if something happened to her no no no.

We reached to India and the whole time I was having anxiety and a fear. Fear of loosing her. My hands were shaking and a kind of ache was arising in my heart.