Part 1

Everyday after I get home for school I always wait for my brother to get home, I sit by the door and wait. My mother always ask me why I wait for him and I tell her the truth, "because I love him", and she think I mean it in a sibling love. But no, I love him more then that, I love him with all my heart, I love him till the end of time. I wish he knew how I feel about him. Then maybe we could be together.

I can hear footsteps behind the door so I jumped up out of the way of the door and opened it up for him. I can see he's tired by the way he was walking through the door and had his head down and ruffled up hair probly from gripping it too much.

I helped him to his room and asked if he needs anything, he shakes his head no. I frown. I seen him curl up to a pillow while I was walking out the door. I walked back to him and asked "do you need a cuddle buddy?". He looks up at me with bags under his eyes and a simile, he opens his arms up for me and I gladly jump in and cuddle into his nice warm chest. so warm. I wish I could stay like this forever. forever with my brother, my love, the one for me.

I open my eyes and look at his alarm clock, it was 8:48, I look behind me and see he's still sleeping, snoring, and his arms still wrapped around me, so tightly. I can feel his chest move and hear his hear beat.

I heard some footsteps coming towards his door. its mom. shit. I'm just gonna pretend I'm sleeping cuz if she knew I wasn't she would kick me out to my own room.

Our mom doesn't like to bother either of us when we're sleeping or napping. She's a nice mom and I also love her to death but sadly I would choose my brother over my mom any day. I no that's a sad thing to say but its true. I love him more. sorry mom.