Part 10

What I heard from that conversation between Leo and Ash made me want to run away. They turned around and started to walk towards me, I was still naked so I grabbed my clothes and started running the opposite direction of them. As I got far enough away from them I stopped running and hid behind a tree, I hear them calling my name in the distance. I cover my mouth too keep the whimpering from them hearing and finding me. I can hear their foot steps getting closer, I want to peek my head out to see how far away they are from me but I'm afraid they will see me.

I don't hear anymore foot steps so I decide to look around to see if they are gone which was a bad idea, they seen me, they were waiting for me to peek out so they can get me, I turn around and slowly started to run again but I was too tired to run more, my legs were about to give out but i kept running as fast as I could.

My chest was hurting so badly I couldn't run anymore so my muscles went numb and I fell to the ground, I don't know how far away the guys were from me but I couldn't get enough strength to turn my head around to look back. I heard the guys coming towards me, they were standing right in front of me and I start to cry cuz I knew what they were going to do to me. I tried to get up and crawl away but I had no strength left in me to do it so i just layed there on the ground. I gave them the opportunity to rape me, I was too weak to fight back.

Ash grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground and sat on top of me and pinned me to the ground. Leo comes over and starts making out with me, I kept moving my head around so he can't kiss me but he got mad and slapped me, grabbed my face, got close and said "if you don't fucking cooperate with me I will fucking hit you again do you understand" then I nodded my head yes and let him make out with me. It was slobbery and I wanted it to stop.

Ash starts taking off his clothes while Leo hold me down for him. I was so exposed and dirty from resteling them to get away. Ash licked his lips while getting closer to my body, positioning himself to enter me, he thrusted in without any warning witch caused a lot of pain for me and I end up screaming wanting them to stop.

~ 10 minutes later~

Ash got off me and I was relieved until I relized they were switching. Ash was pinning me down waiting for Leo to take off his clothes. I tried wiggling out of his grip but it didn't work completely, I made Ash almost fall off me but he caught himself and Leo seen that and got mad and for punishment he grabbed my boobs really hard witch made me scream in pain again.

~Time Skip~

The boys were finnaly done with me and sat on the grass as they rested while I was curled up in a ball, shaking and groaning as cuz everything hurt. They raped me, abused me, and wouldn't let me rest for one bit till now. My body ached all over and I was bleeding from down below as well. Leo stood up and grabbed my hand, I tried to pull back but he was a lot stronger and pulled me off the ground "get up you stupid slut" I could barely stand with all the pain going through my body. I was crouched down a bit and shaking. It was cold out since I didn't have anything to cover my body with. "L-leo can I put my clothes on now. I'm really cold" I asked in a sweeet-ish voice but it cracked a bit by trying to hide the pain. "Fine but hurry up we gotta get back to the others before they start looking for us" he said in an angry tone. Ash walks up to Leo and whispers his ear "why don't we let the others have some fun with her" "no bro that will take too long and ya might kill her" as he said and started laughing as he said the last part. I don't what that to happen. They will kill but if not I'll kill myself dam, there are 3 other guys her, that will be 5 guys in me non stop. I wouldn't be able to handle that. As I thought about that I started to cry and Leo saw. "Stop fuckin crying you dam slut not hurry up and get ready so we can head back"