Part 2

I heard the door slowly creek open. I had my eyes closed and open one of 'em just a little to see her come in then slowly shut my eye.

I heard mom whisper "hey..... are you awake"

I think she was referring to me. I just laid there in silence. hoping she leaves soon.

She walks over to the bed side and kisses my forehead and Leo's also then She finally leaves and I still lay there for a min to make sure she's not there so I can move.

I noticed she's completely gone and I turn around becoming face to face with brother Leo. I slowly leand towards his lips. our lips. together. my top lip on top of his, and my bottom lip between both of his. it felt so magical. I didn't ever want to stop. just a little longer then I moved away from his lips.

He's so cute when sleeping. he started snoring again. I kissed his cheek and snuggled into his chest again. holding him tight and not wanting to let go.

My body against his. my chest against his chest and my... bottom against... his. and legs locked together. I... I can feel his... his...his penis, is almost in me. it... it feels so good. I want more. how can I confess all my love to him, I just want him so badly.

He starts moving around a little and opens his eyes and seen mine are wide open. he looks at me confused of what's going on, then he looks down and see's what's going on down there.

Leo "oh my god" he moves back away from me. "Gabriel.... I am so sorry, why didn't you move away if it was bothering you"

Gabriel "that's because it wasn't Leo, I..... I actually liked it. can you do it again. please!"

"N-no, Gab, I can't your my sister. I can't have sex with you, and your too young to anyways"

"I don't care if we're family, I want you. Leo I have a confession, I love you"

"Well of course you do"

"No, not because we're siblings. I mean I actually really love you.do you understand"

At first he had a freaked out expression but changed into a loving face. a small opend mouth smile and squinting eyes.

He leans towards me, grabbed me and craddel me in he is arms. what is he doing.

"Gabby, I understand" I was happy to hear that "your just confused about your feelings" after hearing that my smile quickly faded away.

"No Leo, not I'm not, Im fucking in love with you"