Part 3

"Gabby, I, I don't know what to say"

"Then don't say anything, just know that, I love you"

I got up and walked out of his room and shut the door. I bursted out into tears and walked to the bathroom, locked the door and stared at my self in the mirror.

'Why don't he love me back. do I need to be prettier or what. there's got to be a way for him so love me back as much as I love himself.' I thought to my self.

I walked out of the bathroom, into the halls and Into my bedroom. I flop on my bed and stuff a pillow into my face and fell asleep like that.

I woke up, its now morning witch today is now Thursday and I have to go to school for another day, and another day after this one. I got up, got a a shirt on and skinny jeans along with cute, black, let her, ankel hight boots, and a skinny scarf. I brush my long, dirty blonde hair and went into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

After that I went into the kitchen to eat my breakfast that mom prepared for me and Leo. She smiled at me and asked how I slept. I answer with 'good' and went back to eating my waffles and drinking my orange juice.

Brother Leo walks in and sits right across from me. I stare at him with my head slightly moved down enough so I can't stuff my waffles into my mouth and not drip any syrup on my lap.

Leo finally notices I was starring and says "what" while still chewing his mouth full of food. I smile and walk away into my room. fetch my bag and walked back to him and kissed him on the cheek and walk out side to wait for the but.

Five minutes later Leo walks out and stands next to me.

"Hey so.. um.. Gabriel.. I thought about last night and-" before Leo could finish, I stood in front of him and kissed him on the lips.