Part 6

Before Leo could go in me we heard a door open from the living room and knew it was mom, Leo rushed off me and we both quickly put on our clothes. Leo ran to his room but quietly and I stayed in my bed , running everything that just happend in my bed ,through my head.

I heard my mom walk down the halls to my room and the door swung open and my mom quickly walked to me with some shopping bags.

"Hey uh mom watcha got in those bags?"

"I bought some cute clothes for you!" She said excitedly and started pulling some black lacy underwear and held them by the sides and framed them to my shorts trying to imagine what they would look like on me.

Leo walks in and gtabs the underwear and says "dang these would look good on you Gabby!"

My mom replies with an embarrassed and little bit of an angered voice"stop imagining what ever your imagining in your head and stop being a pervert!" and takes the
underwear from his hands.

Leo throws his hands up and walks out of the room saying "whatever, but they would look good"

Mom just sighs and rolls her eyes and grabs another pair of underwear. This goes on for a long while.

Then I started putting on the underwear and showing my mom and seeing if they fit. Again leo walks in quietly and starts scanning my lower body.

Leo finaly speaks up and says "yeah. I'd totally tap that"

Mom looks at him with a confused face and replies
"Leo, are you saying you would do it with your sister"

"Yeah what's wrong with that"

"Its your freakin sister leo, you can't do that"

Leo starts walking out again
"Okay okay I get it"

"Good" mom yells so he can hear.