Part 5

The kissing was strong, I finally open my eyes and seen it was Leo. What. Leo. Why. Why is Leo kissing me, does he finally love me. I start kissing him back but only for a few seconds before Leo pulled away.

"Leo.... I .... Do you love me now"

He just gave me a smile and started kissing me again but then he started to get a little rough with me.

Leo layed on top of me, not breaking the kiss and started gripping my hair.

I don't really know what's going on and he's getting kinda too rough and he's pulling my hair put. What is he trying to do?

Wait, I get it now. He wants sex. But we're too young right. I actually want it too.

I started kissing him harder until pur faces were smushed together. Leo started streaming his hand down to my chest and put one hand on my breast. He Squeeze's it a little then he gripped it harder 'til it felt like my boob was going to pop. I finally yelp from the pain and I could feel a smile form from Leo's lips. Did he want me to scream in pain. What kind of monster is he.

He starts moving his hand to my waist and slowly pulls down one side of my shorts with one finger. He takes his other hand from my hair to my waist also and pulles down the other side of my shorts. He is still on top of me while doing this and he's really hevy I can barely keep my strength to continue kissing, I wiggly my legs around so he can slip my shorts off easier.

Now he reaches for my underwear and does the same thing to them. After he got them off me he sits up on me and unbuckels his belt and pull down his pants leaving his boxers on.

"Are you ready" Leo asked me.

I slowly shake my head yes and I watch him slowly pull down his boxers. After they were completely off and I can see his penis. And I notice he already has a condom on.

Was he planning this the whole time?

Leo positions himself near my entrance gave me a look asking are you ready. Again I shake my head.

He looks down and takes a deep breath like this is gonna take a lot of effort so I decided to take a deep breath too.

*srry I did a cliff hanger there but exactly wat u think is gonna happen will happen*