Part 9

I thought we were going to be alone in his car but instead we are in someone else's truck with his friends. I don't really like this because I didn't know any of the guys in here and I'm the only girl. Oh my god am I going to get raped?. Fuck I hope not, Leo's my brother why would he plan on raping me or letting his friends do it to me, I'm really scared and Leo notices. Leo pulls me closer to him making my face buried into his warm chest and pulls my body closer to him and sets my legs on his and this made me really comfortable and I didn't wanna move. "Don't worry nothing bad will happen, trust me" the way he whispers that into my ear made me want to trust him and I finally calmed down. I didn't want him to let go of me.

After what seemed like hours we finally arrived at a destination. All I see is a forest, why did Leo want to bring me here, what was going on. Then all the sudden everybody got out of the truck and so did Leo, leaving me in there so I slowly came out of the truck and took a look around while the guys took stuff out of the back of the truck. I seen towels, chairs, some food and even some alcohol. I seen the guys take their shirts off and it was an amazing sight and they also pulled down their pants and I covered my eyes cause I didn't wanna see their junk. I felt a hand remove my hands and I seen the guys all had swim shorts on, even Leo. They told me to take off my clothes but I didn't wanna then everyone held me down and took off my shirt and my skirt. I knew they were gonna rape me. I struggled cause I didn't want them to take off the rest I had on, my lacy underwear and bra. But they all let go after taking off my shirt and skirt so I got up and grabbed a towel to cover myself.

"Here are some bikinis we got for you since we think you don't want to go swimming in your panties and bra. You can go change behind the truck, and don't worry we won't look" Leo's friend Ash told me in a nice manner so I took his word for it and picked out a black bikini and went behind the truck to change and constantly looking around to make sure none of the guys are watching me.
I came out into the open and set my underwear and bra in the back of the truck and walked up to Leo who was standing on a cliff and water down below, he put his hand on my waist and looked at me with a smirk and said "dam Gaby you look hot" I started blushing hard core from that comment he gave me and  I put my hands behind my back and looked down at my feet. All the guys jumped into the water as I watched then I felt hands on me and being lifted into the air, Leo picked me up bridal style and counted to 3 and jumped off the cliff into the water carrying me.

We had a good time swimming and jumping off into the water, I never wanted these moments to end but soon the sun started to set and everybody started getting out of the water and dry off, I got out while holding hands with Leo and we grabbed our towels and Leo took me into the forest far enough where the guys can't see us. He started streaming his hands down my sides down towards my butt then he stopped and pulled me closer, our heads touching, I can feel his breath on my lips. My heart kept skipping beats as things started happening but I couldn't hold myself back any longer so I jumped up on him, my legs around his waist and his hands holding me up. He slowly falls down to the ground with me on top and started taking our clothes off and started maneuvering our bodies.

*Third person omniscient*

Ash (Leo's friend) starts to wander into the crowd of trees trying to find Gabby and Leo somewhere. He walks further into the small forest and hears moaning in the distance and starts to follow it thinking he might see something he shouldn't. The moaning becomes louder as he walks further in, it sounds like two people, more descriptively sounds like a dude and a girl. In the distance a body has fallen to the ground and another jumps on top, he walks closer to the two bodies and starts to recognize them.

{Ash thinks to himself} is... is that le--leo and gaBBY!!!! What the fuck???!??!?!??!!?!??!

Ash stops in his tracks and stares at them and waits for them to notice him.

*Gabby's Perspective*

My head moves back in pleasure so now I'm looking at what's behind me and I see a person and I push Leo off of me and get up and cover my boobs and crotch and as I can see better I notice it's Ash Leo's friend and I go and hide behind a tree peeking my head out to see him and hope he walks away. Leo gets up and grabs his shorts on puts them on and Ash walks up to him and starts chatting. "Oh so I see your getting some action from that sexy babe there, mind if I get some of that" "Erm sure why not, we can have a threesome and I'm sure Gabby won't mind."