Part 7

In a way that actually turned me on when Leo said that but when don't I get turned on by what he says.

After 30 min of trying on so many lacy underwear, I only kept about 8 that fit me good and that I liked and told mom to put the others in a safe place for a year or two when I can fit them.

Mom left the room and I just sat there with my underwear in my hands and looked up and seen Leo standing in my door way. He had a sexy smirk on his face as if he had seen a stripper model or something. Leo comes walking towards me and started taking his hands out of his pockets.

"Wha-what are your doing" I quietly said but also hoping that Leo heard it.

He strops in his tracks and looks around my room in confusion like he was in a trance or something. " I.....I don't know"

I was kinda sad to hear that because I wanted to know what he was doing and kinda hoping it was something to do with me. He then started to walk our of my room but I ran and jumped on his back and we both fell back, me on the bottom and he landed on top of me but not the way I wanted him to, his back against my frail chest which really hurts so I got out from under him and pinned him down. His eyes focused on mine, his mouth opened like he was about to say something but closed it as if he might regret it.

"Leo I love you so fucking much.... and I need to know if you have the same feelings for me as I do for you and not just sibling kind of love, more then that." I said as I was about to tear up.

"Gaby I do love you and not just sibling love, a lot more then that but this will be incest if we go any further" Leo replied with a slightly sad look on his face.

"I don't care, I love you and that's all that matters. Leo please understand."

"I....I can..." Leo stopped in mid sentence and pulled me towards him making us kiss.

The kiss kept on until we were out of breath then we pulled apart, me with my hands pushing my self a little bit up to catch some breath then placed my head on his chest. It was warm and comfy, I wanted to stay there forever. Then Leo wraps his arms on top of me so I don't leave, and wishers "I love you".