CHAPTER (四)

.

.

.

(Godfather Wang's private jet)

.

.

.

The private jet soared swiftly, carrying Wang Yibo, who sat in contemplation, occasionally glancing at his phone while the distant sound of the baby's cries mixed with the hum of the jet engines. Amidst this, a knock interrupted his thoughts. "Enter." Yibo responded calmly as Liu Haikuan stepped in. "What's the update?" "We'll be arriving at Wang Mansion in less than twenty minutes. Anything you need before we land, Godfather Wang?" Haikuan inquired. "Understood. You may go." Yibo replied, acknowledging the information before Haikuan exited the cabin which leaves his godfather a momentary pause, contemplating the impending return to Wang Mansion and the intricacies that awaited Wang Yibo there.

.

.

.

.

.

As the jet continued its swift trajectory towards its destination, Wang Yibo's thoughts drifted back to the complexities awaiting him at Wang Mansion. The clandestine operations, familial ties, and the enigmatic future of the infant whose presence had unexpectedly entered his life. With each passing moment, the landscape below gradually transformed, the cityscape of Beijing emerging into view. Yibo's gaze shifted from the window back to his phone, his fingers instinctively scrolling through messages, his mind occupied with plans and uncertainties. Minutes ticked away, the jet steadily approaching its landing. Yibo, calm and collected on the surface, harbored a whirlwind of thoughts that weighs the implications of his return, the responsibilities he bore, and the unexpected turn that the arrival of the baby had brought into his carefully controlled world.

.

.

.

.

.

As the jet descended, Yibo braced himself for the return to Wang Mansion, carrying Xiao Zhan on his arms. The sprawling Wang mansion welcomed Wang Yibo with a display of deference from the servants, assistants, and the Wang mafia members. Each bowed respectfully as he strode through the grand halls, a stoic and composed figure, with Liu Haikuan at his side. Yibo's attitude remained unyieldingly cool and expressionless, a testament to his commanding presence within the walls of the mansion. His mere presence commanded respect and signaled authority, setting the tone for the environment. "Summon Zhu Zanjin to my room." Yibo instructed, his voice calm yet carrying the weight of command.

.

.

.

.