Three's Company

KiRin snapped out of the trance first and smiled brilliantly at Stella. "Well it's a pleasure to meet... Wait." Her eyes flicked between Han and Joe. "Did you say our girlfriend?" Both men smiled sheepishly and nodded, interlocking their fingers and stepping up closer to Stella to pull her back toward them.

An eruption of sound has them jumping back as the other five men in the room and the three women all began to talk at once. Every one of them saying some variation of "Is about damn time," or "Finally." When the two of them stared around in shock MinHo rolled his eyes and said, "Oh please. You think we haven't noticed?"

"You two have been messing around since we got together, and in love with each other for at least four years." Jude grumbled. He glanced at them from cutting up Andrew's chicken and said, "I'm not sure how you thought nobody knew. You're almost as loud as Jay." His eyes flicked back to Jay, who glared at him, only to receive a wink and a smirk in return.

"Jay and Rin's volume aside," Roxy said. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Stella. I'm Roxy. This is Levi, and MinHo, that's Ky, Yumi, Jay, Rin, Jude, and the little guy in the high chair is Andrew."

"It's a pleasure to meet you all," Stella said with a blinding smile.

"The pleasure is ours," KiRin said. "Come sit down. Let's eat before the food gets cold."

Han and Joe steered Stella to three empty seats between Ky and Levi, and made sure to position themselves on either side of her. "You sit between me and Chi-Chi," Joe murmured in her ear. Stella smiled and let them pull her chair out for her and place a napkin on her lap. They chatted with the rest of the table for a little while until Han reached over and placed a hand on her knee.

"How you doing, pretty girl?" he rumbled in her ear.

"Fine." she said. Her teeth subconsciously pulled at the corner of her bottom lip and a sultry smile came across her face. "Why does Joey call you Chi-Chi?"

"See," Han said, "I can't tell you that. It's a surprise that you'll just have to wait and see." On her other side, Joe's hand had begun to rub up and down her leg, inching closer and closer to her pussy. She had to hold back a gasp when he cupped her though the fabric of her jeggings, pressing two fingers against the already slick opening. The knuckle of his thumb pressed into her covered bud, and she jerked forward pressing harder against the teasing fingers.

"Mmm," Joe breathed into her ear, "I can feel how wet you are already, baby. Your panties are sliding around so easy."

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Han purred. "Especially knowing that if you make even one sound the whole table will know what's happening. Be a good girl now, and don't make a single sound. Remember, Andrew is only two. We don't want to corrupt him, now do we?"

"That's our good girl." Joe said. "Listen to Chi-Chi now. Not a sound." They continued to torment her all through dinner, and even dessert. Stopping only to help clean up, and leaving her squirming in her chair while they helped to do the dishes and wipe down the table. KiRin had insisted that she was a guest and didn't have to help. Thank goodness.

Finally, after what felt like years, they ventured upstairs after saying goodnight to Jude, who was about to attempt to put Andrew to bed. When they reached the top of the stairs they found the three youngest men playing pool, while their girlfriends chatted on the couch. "How about a drink?" Joe asked, an evil glint in his eye as he looked at the squirming Estelle, and a smirking Han.

"Sounds good to me." Han rumbled as he slipped behind the bar, taking down a bottle of tequila. The youngest three looked up from their game, eyes wide and slightly nervous, as they watched the eldest two. Han poured three double shots and looked at Estelle, tilting his head in curiosity. "I assume you've shot tequila before?"