Corruption

As soon as the door to the bedroom closed, Han had Joe against it, one long fingered hand around his throat as he rumbled in his ear, "You know your colors, baby?"

"Yes," Joe panted.

"Tell me."

"Red is hard stop, yellow is slow down, green is all fine." He trailed off into a moan of utter bliss as Han bit down, hard, on the side of his neck.

"Good boy," he purred. "Don't wait for me to ask, because I won't."

"Yes, sir."

"Did you get all ready for me today, baby? Hm? Is that it?"

"Yes, sir." A low rumbling sound from the back of Han's throat send a shiver down Joe's spine and straight to his cock, which was hard as steel in his pants. He could feel Hanna and Stella's eyes on them as they sat on the couch with Hanna's legs across Stella's lap so that they could play while they watched the show, but Han left little time for his attention to wander as his lips landed on Joe's in a searing kiss that arched his back off the wall. Han's fingers moved quickly, undoing the ascot around Joe's neck and moving to the cummerbund of his tuxedo. Before long, Joe stood in just his pants and went to reach for Han's clothing, only to have his hands caught in one of Han's.

"Uh uh uh," Han said. "Behave, baby. Hanna, Angel, would you get into the nightstand and get me the leather cuffs please?" He heard a giggle and the sound of the drawer opening before Hanna came up beside him and held out the item he'd asked for. "Thank you, Angel," Han purred, he looked away from Joe for just long enough to give Hanna a less than chaste kiss, and allowed her to give Joe a peck on the cheek before he took Joe's hands and bound them above his head.

"Keep them there," he whispered in his ear, then went to work, undoing Joe's pants and slipping them down his legs. While Han took his time kissing up Joe's bare thighs, Stella began to slowly kiss Hanna's neck and play with her hair, pulling the occasional squeak of arousal from the smaller woman in her lap.

"What do you want to do tonight, Angel," Stella asked, just loud enough for Hanna to hear. "How far do you want me to go?"

"I don't..." Hanna panted. "I don't know. Everything feels so good."

"Just say yellow or red when you want me to stop," Stella told her, and continued to kiss along her skin, her hands skimming along her sides over the top of her dress and caressing her perky breasts. The thin fabric of the two garments still allowed her to feel the perk of her nipples underneath, and Stella's clit throbbed at just the thought of pulling one of the little buds into her mouth, but she put the thought to the side in favor of moving at a slower pace for their little virgin. Reminding herself that while the three of them had had years of experience, Hanna had only had ten days of soft touches from the three of them, and sweet kisses from Han.

Their eyes traveled back to where Han had turned Joe around and gone to the end table to pull out two condoms and a bottle of lube. One that he cut into a dental dam, and the other that he sat aside to use later. As they watched, Han pushed Joe's shoulders downward so that his ass stuck out away from the wall, and knelt down behind him. With one hand, he popped the cap of the lube and put some onto his fingers before slowly running them along Joe's puckered hole and his perineum, making sure to press down on the thin spot about an inch above his hole. Joe let out a groan as the pad of Han's thumb pressed against his prostate, and gasped when Han placed the dam on his hole, and immediately slid his tongue along the sensitive area.

"Oh my god," Joe panted as Han's tongue began to slide over him, pressing in just the right places to make his cock twitch. He kept going until he had Joe writhing, little moans falling from his lips that sounded almost as feminine as the soft sounds coming from the couch.