Angel

December 20, 2019

"Minnie!" Roxy called as she walked into their bedroom, "Levi we're going to be late! Are you two dressed yet?"

"Yeah, Roxy," came the soft tenor of MinHo from the bathroom, "We're ready. Just putting on some finishing touches." He came walking out, his currently golden-blonde hair coifed to the side and off of his forehead and wearing a pristine, black, slim-fitting suit with a royal purple shirt and black tie. As he walked, he finished doing up a pair of onyx cufflinks, his black wingtip shoes clicking on the hard floor.

"Wow." Came Levi's deep voice from the doorway of the closet, "You always look top dollar don't you, Baby?"

"Because you don't?" Roxy laughed. Levi too wore a crisp black suit, with a cream-colored shirt, dark green tie, and emerald cufflinks. His normally shaggy black hair was slicked back from his face, accentuating the sharp lines of his jaw and nose, and like MinHo his own black wingtips clicked on the floor as we walked to Roxy and took her in his arms. Her knee length dress was form fitting black velvet, with off the shoulder sleeves in royal purple and emerald green silk that Levi and MinHo had had made specially for her. Her jewelry was simple onyx and emerald, set into sterling silver, and she wore a hairpin at the bottom of her updo to match.

"And yet we both pale in comparison to you, Sunshine." Levi purred in her ear. She felt MinHo's hand on the small of her back, and his nose in the crook of her neck, as he hummed his agreement, and she took in a shaky breath, causing the both of them to chuckle.

"Ravishing as always, my pretty little orchid," MinHo said in her ear, before straightening up and smiling wide so that his eyes crinkled into two crescent moons, "but as you said, we are going to be late if we don't get downstairs, so let's get going." The three of them made their way down the stairs and into the living area, where the rest of the household was already congregated, and matching with their significant others. KiRin wore a beautiful cream colored, calf-length sweater dress that hugged her curves perfectly, paired with a single teardrop pearl with a garnet set at the point on a rose-gold chain and matching earrings, while Jay wore a coal grey suit and cream shirt with no tie. He and Jude both wore pearl cufflinks with garnets encircling them to tie them to each other and the girls. Jude dressed similar to Jay, but in inky black and deep crimson to match Luna's deep burgundy, one shoulder cocktail dress and matching jewelry to KiRin's.

Yumi had somehow managed to convince Ky to wear the outfit he'd worn when he proposed, and she wore a shortened version of the hot-pink dress that she'd worn that evening with her spinel jewelry. The two of them had yet to break the news to their friends and family that they were engaged, and this was an excuse for her to wear her ring, even if it was on the right hand instead of the left. The two of them coordinated very nicely with Joe and Stella, who wore soft, sunset colors with topaz jewelry. Stella's dress was similar to Roxy's in style, but with lace sleeves in marbled orange and yellow, and a soft pink satin body. Andrew ran around everybody's feet, chasing the dogs and squealing happily while the group waited for Han, who finally came sauntering out of his office, where his clothes were still kept, wearing a black suit and tie, with crisp white shirt and black, topaz cufflinks to match Stella and Joe. His inky black hair coifed back off of his porcelain forehead, making the stark contrast of his brows against his pale skin even more apparent. The women in the room couldn't help but stare as he looked up at them with curious, tourmaline eyes through thick dark lashes, "What?" he asked, his head tilted to the side like a cat.

"You look..." KiRin couldn't seem to find the words and looked to Luna who just opened her mouth and shut it several times in aw.

"Oh my." Roxy said with a shy smile and slight blush.