𝙎𝙝𝙤𝙧𝙩 𝙉𝙚𝙜𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨

a small three engine space cruiser approaches a greenish blue planet surrounded by a fleet of ships

in the cockpit two cloak hooded figures stand behind the pilots.

Man:"captain"

The Captain turns to one of the cloaked figures.

Captain:"yes, sir?"

Man:"tell them we wish to board at once"

The Captain looks to her view screen, where Nute Gunray, a Neimoidian trade viceroy, waits for a reply.

Captain:"with all due respect, the ambassadors for the Supreme Chancellor wish to board immediately"

Nute:"yes, of course as you know, our blockade is perfectly legal and we'd be happy to receive the ambassadors"

the cruiser's engines glow brightly as it banks toward a massive circular battleship to a gap in its rim.

later it glides into a cavernous docking bay.

The Two darkly robed figures are greeted by a shiny silver anroid named TC-14.

TC-14:"I'm TC-14 at your service This way, please"

They move off down the hallway. A door slides open, and the two cloaked shapes are led into an empty conference room by TC-14.

TC-14:"We are greatly honored by your visit Ambassadors Make yourselves comfortable My master will be with you shortly"

The droid bows before The two
Then backs out the door and it closes.

The Jedi lower their hoods and
look out a large window at the lush green planet of Naboo.

Qui-Gon, A Jedi around forty years old, has long brown hair in a ponytail. He is tall and striking, with blue eyes.

Obi-Wan, His Padawan is twenty five, with very short brown hair, pale
skin, and blue eyes.

Obi Wan:"I have a bad feeling about this"

Qui Gon:"I don't sense anything"

Obi Wan:"it's not about the mission, master it's something... elsewhere, elusive"

Qui Gon:"don't center on your anxieties, Obi Wan keep your concentration here and now where it belongs"

Obi Wan:"but Master Yoda said I should be mindful of the future"