𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙊𝙛 𝙉𝙤 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚

Now at the Jedi Temple Qui Gon and Obi Wan stand infront of the jedi Council

Qui Gon:"he was trained in the Jedi arts my only conclusion can be that it was a Sith Lord"

Ki Adi Mundi:"impossible the Sith have been extinct for a millennium"

Windu:"I do not believe the Sith could have returned without us knowing"

Yoda:"ah, hard to see the dark side is"

Windu:"we will use all our resources to unravel this mystery we will discover the identity of your attacker"

Windu:"may the force be with you"

as Obi Wan walks off Qui Gon remains.

Obi wan notices this and Stops.

Yoda:"Master Qui Gon more to say have you?"

Qui Gon:"with your permission, my master I've encountered a vergence in the force"

Yoda:"a vergence you say?

Windu:"located around a person?"

Qui Gon:"Two to be exact two boys
their cells have the highest concentration of midi-chlorians I have seen in a life form"

Qui Gon:"it is possible they're were conceived by the midi-chlorians"

Windu:"You refer to the prophecies of the one who will bring balance to the Force and the one chosen by the Force to help the Chosen One You believe it's the two boys?"

Qui Gon:"I don't presume to-"

Yoda:"but you do revealed your opinion is"

Qui Gon:"I request the boys to be tested, master"

Yoda:"oh trained as a Jedi you request for them, hmm?"

Qui Gon:"finding them was the will of the force I have no doubt of that"

The Jedi Council looks around at each other as Windu sighs

Windu:"bring them before us, then"

Satisfied, Qui Gon bows before leaving the meeting. Obi Wan follows behind him as Windu and Yoda share a look.

******
Y/n stands with the Queen's guard.

Guard:"the boy's here to see Padmé" he spoke into his comm link.