𝙎𝙥𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙁𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩

a sun glares across a city planet
covered with geometric patterns.

circular glowing lights outline its gritted surface.

above the geometric city planet, Coruscant a massive spacecraft drifts in orbit.

twin hammer like towers jut from its bulky arrowhead shaped hull.

two compact fighters with egg shaped cockpits wedged between flat wings swoop down alongside the monstrous vessel.

they weave over the giant destroyer's elaborate maze like surface covered with turrets windows and canals.

the compact fighters one with red markings, the other with yellow bank and roll beneath the huge vessel.

below two fleets of massive ships hover above the planet trading fire

The two compact fighters level off and weave around firing towers.

they zip along beneath the belly of a long warship then skirt between two ships in close combat.

they fly through the fiery debris of an explosion

a larger ship erupts between a destroyer and a circular battleship with a gap in its rim.

on the yellow fighter R2's domed head swivels in its wing socket.

Y/n:"lock onto him, R2"

R2 beeps.

Y/n:"Master, General Grievous's ship is directly ahead the one crawling with vulture droids"

Obi Wan:"oh I see it oh this is going to be easy"

droids with four thin legs and wedge shaped heads fold up into fighters and vault into space.

Obi Wan:"oddball, do you copy?"

Oddball:"copy, red leader"

Obi Wan:"Mark my position form your squad up behind me"

Oddball:"we're on your tail, General Kenobi"

Oddball:"set S-foils in Attack position"

oddball and his cloned co-pilot lead a group of fighters.

panels open along their slender wings, changing from two wings to six.

as the vulture droids close in panels open on the Jedi fighters giving them an H shape.

Y/n smiles.

Y/n:"this is where the fun begins"

Obi Wan:"let them pass between us"

the fighter sworm through the swarm of vulture as cannon's fire

one Republic fighter gets shot from behind by an enemy fighter and explodes and the pilot floats among the scattered debris.

another pilot glances over his shoulder at the arriving separatist fighters.

Pilot:"they're all over me get them off my--"