𝘼 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮

in space a ring shaped craft emerges from hyperspace

a starfighter the shape of an arrowhead undox from the hoop center and rockets toward a cloudy blue planet.

Anakin:"there it is, master right where it should be our missing planet Kamino"

Obi Wan starship swoops through gray mist

torrential rains fall from the darkened sky onto a turbulent ocean

as the starfighter lowers onto a circular landing pad, the canopy opens and Obi Wan and Anakin emerge into the pouring rain.

pulling their hoods up, they follow a walkway toward a nearby building

two glass doors slide apart as the duo enters and they remove their hood.

a tall thin creature with an elongated neck approaches

the being has large black eyes with milky white irises

Creature:"Master Jedi, the Prime Minister is expecting you"

Obi Wan:"I'm expected

Creature:"of course he is anxious to meet you after all these years we were beginning to think you weren't coming"

Creature:"now please this way"

an apertrous fin shaped panel slides apart and Obi Wan, Anakin and the tall creature pass through from an illuminated hallway.

in a brilliant iridescent room a similar creature wearing a black robe stands.

Creature:"may I present Lama Su, Prime Minister of Kamino"

Obi Wan bows

Creature:"and this is Master Jedi-"

Obi Wan:"Obi Wan Kenobi and this is my Padawan anakin Sykwalker"

Lama Su:"I trust you're going to enjoy your stay"

Lama Su:"please "

Two glowing spoon shaped chair lowers into place and obi wan and anakin sit.

Lama Su:"and now to business you will be delighted to hear that we are on schedule"

Obi Wan furrow his brow.