𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙍𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚

Day Time, inside a Moss Espa hangar

as racers prepare their pods for competition the winged junk dealer Watt o hovers beside Qui Gon.

Watto:"I wanna see your spaceship the moment the race is over"

Qui Gon:"patience, my blue friend you'll have your winnings before the suns set and we'll be far away from here"

Watto:"not if your ship belongs to me, I think, huh? ha ha ha"

Watto:"I warn you, no funny business"

Qui Gon:"you don't think Y/n can win?"

Watto:"don't get me wrong, no I have a great faith in the boy he's a credit to your race, but uh Sebulba there is going to win, I think"

Jar Jar Gapes

Jar Jar:"oh, no!"

turquoise females massage Sebulba, the dug from the market.

Qui Gon:"why do you think that?"

Watto:"he always wins! ha ha ha ha I'm betting heavily on the Sebulba"

Qui Gon:"I'll take that bet"

Watto:"you what?

Qui Gon:"I'll wager my new racing pod against, say, the boys and their mother"

Watto:"no pod is worth three slaves,
not by a long shot"

Qui Gon:"the boys, then"

Watto strokes his double chin with his thumb then raises his eyebrows raises his eyebrows.

Watto:"we'll let the fate decide, huh?"

He pulls out a cube with red and blue sides.

Watto:"I just happen to have a chance cube here blue, are the boys red, uh... Their mother"

He rolls the dice and Qui Gon slightly waves his hand and directs the cube to land blue side up.

Watto Grumbles.

Watto:"you won this smaller toss, Outlander but you won't win the race! so it makes a little difference!"

The girls Finished massaging Sebubla and see Y/n in the distance approaching Qui Gon.

They blush and Motion for him to come to them.

Y/n shrugs and walks towards them and Sits on a chair and they massage him.

Anakin rides in with Padmé on the back of a white camel creature.

his mother and his friend Kitster ride another

Watto*In Huttese* :"better stop your friend's betting or I'll end up owning him too"

he flaps off through the hanger

Anakin:"what'd he mean by that?" He asked qui Gon as He Was Approaching Them

Qui Gon:"I'll tell you later"