𝘼𝙧𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝘼𝙩 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙪𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙩

******
on board the starship Padmé enters the darkened central chamber where Jar Jar sleeps, his feet on a table.

draped once again in her handmaiden's robes, she switches on the governor's hologram.

Bibble Hologram:"the death toll is catastrophic we must bow to their wishes you must contact me"

Padmé steers as the ghostly hologram flickers then goes out.

blinking with concern, she bows her head.

suddenly she turns and sees Y/n huddling in a corner watching her.

Padmé:"you all right?"

Y/n:"Yeah it's just very cold"

Padmé covers him with a blanket as she sits beside him, her shimmering orange hood frames her smooth young face.

Padmé:"you come from a warm planet, Y/n a little too warm for my taste"

Y/n:"space is cold"

Y/n:"you seem sad"

Padmé:"the Queen is worried her people are suffering, dying she must convince the Senate to intervene or... i'm not sure what'll happen"

Y/n:".. Here i made this for you"

he hands her a small wooden pendant

Y/n:"so you'd remember me"

Y/n:"i carved it out of a japor snippet it'll bring you good fortune"

Padmé:"it's beautiful.. but I don't need this to remember you by"

Padmé:"many things will change when we reach the capital, Y/n but my caring for you will remain"

Y/n:"I care for you too only i- "

Padmé:"Miss your mother"

Y/n's eyes glisten with tears.

******
later the Queen Starship arcs toward a planet's hazy atmosphere, Its twin engines flaring.

on board Anakin, Y/n and the captain gaze out at a busy skyline crowded with tall buildings.

Captain:"Coruscant the entire planet is one big city there's Chancellor Valorum's Shuttle and look over there Senator Palpatine is waiting for us"

as the ship sets down on a meteor landing pad the silver haired Palpatine is joined by a tall man flanked by an entourage.

disembarking the Jedi fold their arms and bow to the men.

the petite queen follows, wearing a black gown and high plumed hood her face painted white.

Padmé stands at her side with the other handmaidens.

Palpatine:"it is a great gift to see you alive, your Majesty"

Palpatine:"with the communications breakdown we've been very concerned"