𝙅𝙖𝙧 𝙅𝙖𝙧 𝘽𝙞𝙣𝙠𝙨

in the Naboo Palace The Queen, Eirtae, Sache and her Governor, Sio Bibble, stand before a hologram of
Senator Palpatine, a thin, and kindly man.

Palpatine:"..The negotiations haven't started because the Ambassadors aren't there? How could that be true? I have assurances from the Chancellor..... his Ambassadors did arrive. It must be the... get... negotiate..."

The hologram of Palpatine flickers then disappears.

Queen Amidala:"Senator Palpatine?!?"

She turns to Panaka

Queen Amidala:"What's happening?"

Captain Panaka turns to his Sargent.

Panaka:"Check the transmission generators..."

Bibble:"A communications disruption can only mean one thing.. Invasion"

Queen Amidala:"The Federation would not dare go that far"

Panaka:"The Senate would revoke their trade franchise, and they'd be finished"

Queen Amidala:"We must continue to rely on negotiation" She said with a calm tone

Bibble:"Negotiation? We've lost all
communications! ... and where are the Chancellors Ambassadors?"

Panaka:"This is a dangerous situation, Your Highness. Our security volunteers will be no match against a battle-hardened Federation army"

Queen Amidala:"I will not condone a course of action that will lead us to war"

*****
At space we see several of
Federation ships approaching Naboo for landing.

Three landing craft slowly descend through the cloud cover of the perpetualy gray twilight side of the planet.

One by one, the Federation warships land in the eerie swamp.

Troops emerge from the ships in tanks, transports, and speeders. The droid invasion force moves out of the
Swamp and onto a grassy plain. Oom-9, in his tank, looks out over the vast army marching across the rolling hills.

A small hologram of Rune and Nute stands on the tank.

Oom-9:"Yes, Viceroy?"

Rune:"Captain, we've searched the ship and there is no trace of the Jedi They may have got on onto one of your landing craft"

OOM-9:"If they are down here, sir, we'll find them"

Nute:"Use caution. These Jedi are not to be underestimated"

******

Qui Gon is running through the Swampy forest with a large transport on his heels.

Animals, begin to run past him in
a panic.

A local Gungan who is seen in the
forest just stood there among the confusion.

The Gungan then stared at Qui Gon who was runing right at him.

Jar Jar:"Oh, nooooo!: