𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙤𝙨𝙞𝙨

in Padmé's Starship Obi Wan's hologram glows.

Obi Wan:"Y/n, my long-range transmitter has been knocked out retransmit this message to Coruscant"

Padmé touches a button then the blue hologram appears before the Jedi Council.

Obi Wan:"I have tracked the bounty hunter, Jango Fett, to the droid foundries on geonosis"

Obi Wan:"The Trade Federation is to take delivery of a droid army here and it is clear that Viceroy Gunray is behind the assassination attempts on Senator Amidala"

Obi Wan:"the commerce guilds in the corporate alliance have both pledged their armies to count Dooku and are forming a--"

Anakin:"Master, watch out!"

the holographic Obi Wan draws his lightsaber as a soldier droid attacks him and Anakin.

Windu and Yoda watch the hologram vanish then Yoda faces Windu.

Yoda:"more happening on geonosis I feel than has been revealed"

Windu:"I agree"

a hologram of Windu speaks

Windu:"Y/n, we will deal with Count Dooku the most important thing for you is to stay where you are"

Windu:"protect the senator at all costs that is your first priority"

Y/n:"understood, master"

Windu's image fades.

Padmé:"they'll never get there in time to save them they have to come halfway across the galaxy"

Padmé:"look"

planets appear on Padmé screen

Padmé:"Genosis is less than a parsec away"

Y/n:"if they are still alive"

He paces

Padmé:"Y/n, are you just gonna sit here and let them die They're your friends they're like your family"

Y/n:"I know but you heard Master Windu he gave me strict orders to stay here"

Padmé:"he gave you strict orders to protect me and I'm going to help Obi Wan and Anakin"

she faces the controls

Padmé:"If you plan to protect me you'll just have to come along"

as she activates the ship Y/n smiles and 3PO takes a seat.

C-3PO:"I'm not worried, R2 it's just I've never flown before"

the Silver Starship soars into the blue sky and disappears.

*****
The sleek starship soars toward geonosis and zooms over the planet's dusty rings.

later the silvery starship glides low through a Canyon of ruddy earth.

ahead three jets of steam billow from the ground.