Morning

Viv's POV
My alarm blares through mine and Beth's room i sigh and lean over and switch it off, I turn back around and see my favorite blonde burying her head in her pillow trying to delay getting out of bed. I laugh at her in my usual sarcastic type laugh, "and we wonder where y/n gets her hatred for getting up in a morning from". Beth chuckles and sits up blinking to adjust to the light that was glaring through our curtains. She looks at me and says "talking of y/n one of us should probably go and get her up, if she was left to do it herself we both know full well she wouldn't even get to school". I sigh knowing that Beth is completely right, "I know babe, but I just can't help but think that there is something going on at school, she is never like this on a weekend and it's only in these last two terms that she's been like this perhaps there is more going on then we thought". Beth looked at me as I was saying this with her usual calm composed face making eye contact with me to let me know she was listening. Beth replied in her usual Beth reply trying to make a joke out it, "there could be or equally babe we just have to understand we now have a grumpy teenager on our hands who doesn't like school anymore". I smile sadly at the thought of our little girl growing up and becoming a teenager.

General POV
Beth gave Viv a quick light Kiss before clambering out of bed and slipping on her Arsenal training kit before going to wake the sleeping teenager from her slumber.

Beth's POV
I watched as Viv left the room to go and wake y/n up and I too got up and changed into my training kit ready for the day and before heading down the stairs I grab Viv's jumper and throw it on and head down to make mine and Viv's smoothie and chuck a slice of bread in the toaster for y/n. I'm not the best cook in the world but I can make a good slice of toast and that's about as far as it goes

—————————————————————————

A/N
So here is the first chapter, let me know what you think and some ideas, sorry it's short I wanted to keep it short on the first chapter as its the first one, Thankyou for reading this far I hope you all have had a lovely Christmas xx