Sick to the stomach

A/N sorry this hasn't been proofread really wanted to get it out tonight so sorry if there are any mistakes.

Viv's POV
I watched as y/n got up and ran out of the front door into the driving rain and wind, me and Beth immediately trying to follow her shouting for her to wait and attempting to chase after her but it was no use. I just stood there for a minute and tried to process what had just happened. Beth spoke up in panic, "viv you stay here to see if she comes back try calling her, I'll get in the car and start searching about and I'll get in contact with the girls to see if they could help". I nodded my head in agreement "wait Beth, take a blanket with you and towels she's out there with no coat on she will be freezing cold" I said as I chucked the items to her and watched as she left and our car drove out the driveway.  I walked back into the living room and got my phone out dialing y/n's number whilst pacing round the room. It rang but then went to her answer phone, "hi it's y/n meadema please leave a message and maybe I'll get back to you". I kept on trying hoping at one point she might decide to pick up that was until it didn't ring anymore and just went to the voicemail. Becoming more and more frantic as I look out and see the weather becoming more and more violent I decided to message her.

Y/n 😘
Y/n please pick up the phone you are In absolutely no trouble at all I promise me and Beth just want to know where you are and that you're safe ok? We will come and get you no questions ask we just want you home sweetheart xx

I sent her the message only to immediately receive the dreaded two words.. not delivered I kept trying to get it to send but no matter what it didn't. Worry was growing inside me as I watched the weather increasing.

Beth Pov
I leave the drive and carefully drive through all the roads that surround our house. Viv calls me and tells me y/n isn't picking up. Worry growing inside of me I decide that my first port of call is Leah.

Leah: hey Beth everything ok?

Me: Leah I don't know what to do y/n has run off left home, she's got no coat on just short sleeves and it's freezing out here and I can't find her it's getting dark and I'm so worried.

Leah: woah woah breath Beth listen I'll leave mine in my car but before I do ill put a message out on the Arsenal group chat that way we can get some more help to find her and hopefully get her home quicker. Okay? And you need to message the England chat because there are girls on there who live round here like Millie and Jordan that can help us ok?

Me: okay thanks Le keep my updated if you find her okay, please take a blanket or something with you she'll be freezing.

Leah: will do by Beth

I hang up the phone and pull over to write my message on the England group chat.

Me: hey girls, please can any of you guys that live round by me help, y/n has run off and can't be located or contacted anywhere, it's getting dark and colder and she has no jumper or anything me and Viv are really worried about her she's not having a great time and she isn't safe out here on her own. Please please if you're near can you help!

Whilst I send this Leah's message comes through on my phone.
Leah: hey girls y/n has left home and run off she can't be located or contacted either we need all the help we can get, can someone please go sit with Viv at home and can you all make sure if your out that you take something warm to wrap her in she will be freezing!!

I immediately get replies from Millie Bright, Jordan Nobbs, Rachel Daly to say they are coming out to help look. And other girls sending love. The Arsenal chat in the meantime was being flooded with offers to help and people saying there coming out.

I like the messages and put my phone away and carry on driving my eyes peeled on the surroundings for any signs of our little girl. I go to all our favorite places where we spend time as a family, the park, our walking roads, the garden of the cafe down the road. But no she's not anywhere.

Katie McCabe POV
I'm sat on the sofa with Caitlin when Leah's message comes through I read it aloud and my heart immediately breaks for Beth and Viv I couldn't even begin to imagine how they must be feeling.
"Caitlin we've got to help, I'll drive out and start looking for her your best to go and sit with Viv and offer some support she'll be a mess, by the sounds of it Beth is out looking". Caitlin agrees and rushes off to put some shoes on I go off and grab some blankets and a hoodie just in case I was to find y/n. I let the group chat know that me and Caitlin are on our way to help and what are plans where.

Me and Caitlin part in our driveway I go one way and she goes the other. By this time the rain was getting worse and the visibility on the roads was becoming harder and harder, however my thoughts just kept going back to y/n and the thought of her out in this freezing. I find a field which looks like one of those where people walk their dogs and probably drink in and do all sorts of things that they shouldn't . Y/n wouldn't be here surely she probably doesn't even know this exists I'm too far out from her house she wouldn't have made it here. That was until I laid eyes onto a figure curled up laying down on a bench. It can't be! I run over and there I see y/n passed out on the bench her skin tone changed from her usually color to a ghost like white and her lips and fingers blue. I wrap up her unconscious body in the blankets and hoodies I brought with me
and gently lift her up and carry her back to the car to get her out of the horrific weather.

I lay her down on the back seat with her head in my lap my arms wrapped around her rubbing her attempting to warm her up. I immediately grab my phone and call 999 and tell them about y/n's condition and they immediately send out an ambulance which should arrive in 15 minutes. My next call was to Beth she needed to get here fast, 
y/n was still out cold her breathing shallow, right now she needed her mums.

Beth's POV
It was getting darker and the weather getting more and more violent I called Leah and we both decided to head back home and come up with another plan, I didn't care weather I was up all night I was not going to bed until I knew that my daughter was safe and with us.

I got back home and immediately fell into Viv's arms and broke down, I felt like I failed as a mum how could it be this bad and I not know, why did I push her so hard I thought I was doing the right thing. Viv comforted me rubbing her hand up and down my back she too having a few tears but we both knew that this wasn't going to resolve the situation. I look up and see all the girls sat on the sofa not knowing what to say or do to make this any better, I notice the amount of support we have not only the Arsenal girls are sat here but other girls from other clubs, it's times like these ones that bring us all so much closer together. It remained quiet with no ideas coming from anywhere so in desperation so I spoke up, "I think we need to call the police it's getting worse out there, they will know what to do". Although calling the police was the last thing I wanted to do if it meant she would be home safe I'd do it. A couple of the girls nodded in unison including Viv agreeing it was probably the best thing to do, I got my phone out getting ready to dial them and that was until Katie rang me. Knowing she was still out looking I answered it immediately and put it on speaker.

Katie: I got her Beth I got her
She said out of breath and panicked
Me: Omg where? Is she ok?
Katie: in the field opposite the pub on 123 road, she's currently out cold pale and blue I'm trying to warm her up in my car I have an ambulance on the way. She needs medical attention.

I was shocked I couldn't bear to hear what Katie had to say I felt numb. Viv took the phone off of me and spoke to Katie.

Viv: we are on the way now how long till the ambulance said
Katie: they said minimum 15 minutes if you leave now you'll get here before it does
Viv: on our way

And she ended the call, Viv pulled me up and we both rushed to put our coats on and shoes on. "Beth Viv get in my car I'll take you, you guys need to go in the ambulance with y/n when we get there." Leah offered. I took up her offer immediately and me and Viv rushed to get in her car, we both sat in the back hand in hand knowing how each other felt in this moment... sick to the stomach.

—————————————————————————-
A/N - that's it for tonight hopefully get some more out later on. But it's currently 1.30 am and I need sleep so goodnight!!